Anyone looking to read some of my stories...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
A link to this site on which I have several of my stories posted-
http://storywrite.com/getAuthor.cgi?id=9970
That should take you to my profile,nothing of interest there, and then ther is a list of the stories I have posted so far.
Beyond the Mirror and Into Dreams pts. 1&2 are the Sanctuary song/Nevermore album inspired ones.
One with the Night is about werewolves.
The Catacomb is about vampires.
My Own... is just this random thing that I wrote.
I'll probobly get flamed by those who couldn't care less, but for thoes of you who do care, feel free to read my stories and comment.
-Laura

Yeah,you have more poems posted than I do stories,and you poems are damn good,too.I can't write poety,I just stick to all of my fucked up stories so long that they usually burn ppl's eyes out:lol:

REAL WORDS

I am the one Named War
the oustreched grasping hand
my image is of agony
my servants rape the land
obsequious and arrogance
clandestine and pain
two thousend years of misery
of torture in my name
hypocrisy made paramount
paranoia the law
my name is called religion
sadistic
sacred
whore

I twist the truth
I rule the world
my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies
you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you
your downfall is my gain
and still you play the sycophant
and rebel in your pain
and all my promises are lies
all my love is hate
I am the politician
and I decide your fate

I march before a martiant world
an army for the fight
I speak of great heroic days
of victory and might
I hold a banner drenched in blood
I urge you to be brave
I lead you to your destiny
I lead you to your grave
your bones will build my palaces
your eyes will stud my crown
for I am MAN.the god of war
and I will cut you down

Reading "One With the Night"...it's not bad. I like the flow of the story, but it has the same flaw as a lot of my stories - everything tends to jump into the story, with a minimum of foreshadowing. It would help to mention the fiancee at the beginning, and develop your narrator a little bit. Just a bit of constructive criticism...imagery is very cool, and I like your concept of werewolves. Just slow the story down, build it up some more.

I'll get to the others at some indetermined point...I oughta register for that site, as I'm getting to fiction in class. Speaking of which, if anybody has a mailing address they trust me with, I'm got a shitload of extra copies of my poetry book. Anybody want one?

The whole thing w/the girl's fiance was kind of random...I just came up w/that idea on the spot.There had to be a reason why she couldn't become a shape-shifter other than she was scared to...which she wasn't.And I wanted to throw in the gore...you noticed that I'm good w/imagery,gory imagery is one of my specialties.Though I try to tune it down for the sake of those reading my stories(you know,the non-Cannibal Corpse fans...)and because if I have too much gore,that usually means that I have too little plot and, what little plot I would have gets overshadowed by the huge emphasis on the gory imagery.

Just posted a new one, too-Vengeance and Suffering. Not much of a plot,IMO, but it's got this interesting part where a guy OD's of tranquilizers. Seeing as how I know little to nothing about either OD'ing or tranquilizers, it's mostly an improvised thing... but I think I bullshitted my way thru it nicely.