Anyone missing a camera from Saturday night?

RiffDaemon

Apr 24, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I came across a digital camera outside Center Stage around 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning, long after the festival had concluded. I know this belongs to a festival attendee because it has a few concert pics inside.

If you are missing a digital camera and you believe this could be yours, please send me a PM describing the camera (color, labeling, brand, etc.) and some of the pics that were taken with it.

I'll bump this thread over the next couple weeks. After that, I'm going to assume that it does not belong to a forumite.

Hey:) I didn`t loose a camera, but i lost my Iphone with pictures from the whole weekend. if someone have seen it or know someone having a white iphone 3GS with seventh wonders signature on the back... i would be really greatful!
anyway, thanks for making this the best weekend of my life:)

I found a very nice camera/large name brand in the vinyl on the sofa Saturday night, turned it into the police officer and security officers who promptly took it to the L&F bin....wonder what that looks like after PPUSA:p sure hope you stopped by and claimed the camera...didn't feel right about taking it home with me and trying to figure out who's it was... best of luck Bryant!

I found a very nice camera/large name brand in the vinyl on the sofa Saturday night, turned it into the police officer and security officers who promptly took it to the L&F bin....wonder what that looks like after PPUSA:p sure hope you stopped by and claimed the camera...didn't feel right about taking it home with me and trying to figure out who's it was... best of luck Bryant!

Bryant, did you check this?

Hey:) I didn`t loose a camera, but i lost my Iphone with pictures from the whole weekend. if someone have seen it or know someone having a white iphone 3GS with seventh wonders signature on the back... i would be really greatful!
anyway, thanks for making this the best weekend of my life:)

I remember you telling me that Saturday night/Sunday morning. Did you check with the venue as I suggested? I take you did not have any luck there.

That is a major bummer to you or anybody else that lost a camera or phone.

I hope those that lost eventually find them. I would suggest trying to call the venue and ask if anybody can check the lost-n-found.

BTW, Ketil, it was awesome to see you again. I was actually blown away that you remembered me from two years ago! I hope our paths cross again in the future - another ProgPower?