Anyone need reamps or live drums drawn out/triggered?

If I send you midi drums, what does it look like when I got them back?
All different mics in separate wav tracks?
I'm going to record my band this weekend and I'm not happy with my superior drums, so I really need some huge resampling!

If I send you midi drums, what does it look like when I got them back?
All different mics in separate wav tracks?
I'm going to record my band this weekend and I'm not happy with my superior drums, so I really need some huge resampling!

What DAW are you using? The easiest thing would be for you to send me the MIDI along with a key so I know what drum/cymbal each note is supposed to be. Then I like to do two different things to give you the option;

1. I'll apply samples to your MIDI files, and export each shell and cymbal to a stereo file, un-processed for you to mix to suit your song.

2. I also like to include processed drums, where I apply eq, compression, pan and mix the drums. Then I'll export the shells, and a stereo track for the cymbals, as well as a stereo room mic track.

That way you can choose between my already processed and mixed drums, or you can mix them yourself to suit your track!

I am using Sonar 6 Producer, pretty old DAW but I like it.
I can send you a track with just the drums so you hear all the hits along with the midi track, then I think want the un-processed files. :)