anyone remember Maiden with the dummies?

kellver

May 31, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Dummies" , an ad campaign for seatbelt awareness in the late 80's/early90's featured Iron Maiden in a 1990 spot. The dummies, Vince and Ed, I think the names were, were rocking out at a Maiden show. Being crash test dummies, they decide to get in their car after the show to leave and don't buckle up. The get scragged in a high speed crash. Then Eddie shambles by in the background behind Bruce who says "Don't be like Eddie, buckle your saftey belt!"
I saw it air several in the states and once in Germany, on AFN (Armed Forces Network, American programming). Does anyone else remember this PSA?

I remember, now that you mention it.:D I had forgotten about that.:dopey: Thanks for reminding me.:D I wonder where you could get a download of it?

Someone had to have recorded a T.V. show or T.V. movie that captured that ad at random. I don't think it aired very many times, but someone must of caught it on VHS or gawd, could it be?...BETA? Who ever has it, please digitize and post it!