Pimping The Maidens at Maiden - anyone wanna help?

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
I know I've already spoken to some of you and the flyers are on the way, but,...for those who are curious, we're making a bunch of flyers to spread the Maidenly love and pimp the upcoming shows at the God's that are Iron Maiden's Irvine show this weekend ! If anyone is interested in passing out some flyers for shits n giggles in the parking lot or in the venue, just send me a pm with your postal mailing address and we'll send em out to ya pronto! We only have a few shows left this year and wanna really do em up while everyone is still primed in Maiden mode!

Thanks on behalf of all us Maidens. :) See ya this weekend!:Smokin:

i want to help ... but i think the flyers may help more in the United States than in ..... Mexico... so i´m just waiting for a show in mexico so i can help :)

I'm already planning on wearing my Maidens shirt. :kickass: :headbang:

Umm, y'all are gonna be at the pre show meet up right? Bring a bunch so we can take 'em.

Jim

Ugh, I wish I had read about this before I went to Maiden myself tonight, I would have done a little legwork here in the Detroit area... gotta do something to get you ladies to come over here and play!

Thanks to everyone offering their support and help! Your packages went out already so you should be getting them any day now! :kickass: Wanda will be at the pre show meet (not sure if the rest of us can make it yet...:erk: :cry: ) so she will have plenty to pass out to the rest of ya's! Only 3 more days!! :headbang:

you should´ve told me before :(
i could gave them to everybody at the Slayer gig here in Mexico City :(
But...Robbie Williams is coming to Mexico...is it okay?