Anyone see the new Eminem Video?

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
First dont kill me for posting this about Eminem. Im really indifferent to him, but he has put out an excellent political commentary video of W Bush. Has ayone seen it? Ill give it up to the guy, hes got balls.

Ill offer a description of its contents:

He calls Bush "the monster, this coward that we have empowered," The video opens with the sound of children in a school saying the Pledge of Allegiance as a jetliner passes over and explodes offscreen. Inside, a cartoon Eminem, wearing a suit, reads a book titled "My Pet," held upside down - a parody of Bush reading to schoolchildren on Sept. 11, 2001.

Later, a young mother gets an eviction notice as the president talks about tax cuts on TV, a soldier is assigned to Iraq and a Black man is harassed by police.

Eminem half-raps, half-screams, "Strap him (Bush) with an AK-47, let him fight his own war." The rapper's animated image then leads fist-pumping marchers toward a building that looks like the White House but ends up being a voter-registration site.

Sounds cool, I think this was the song he did on SNL the other night. Anti-establishment political songs = win, whether I agree with them or not.

Concerning Feminem: I think he's clever but since his schtick is all the same, after about 3 songs I'm done listening to him for the year.

Whatever, he held the book upside down. I don't think I'd be in the right state of mind after I was told a couple planes got flown into buildings.

I was in the right state of mind when I was told about the planes. haha, I'm smarter than Bush, though that's not saying much, but hey....

Peanut M&Ms rule.

nataservant said:
Whatever, he held the book upside down. I don't think I'd be in the right state of mind after I was told a couple planes got flown into buildings.
I don't think I'd be still sitting in front of kids, period. :Spin:

If nothing else, did he not have the smarts to realize there were cameras present? If he can't figure that out, why in the world would we want him for anything else? He's not even a good figurehead.