Anyone seeing Hammerfall these days?

Nov 27, 2005
Reading, UK
Yes, theyre very generic, but old school metal is unbeatable live, and apparently theyre very good live.

Im going to see them at the electric ballroom, anyone else going?

I saw them at Bloodstock in 2005....I think it was.
Very good live performance , espeically when the drummer started doing 'Run to the Hills' and the crowd started singing! :)

There was a video of them on youtube doing 'breaking the law' which was ok, ive heard they are really good live myself, dont know where that was, but they are cheesy as hell lol, in a good way. I had one album by them once.

I heard they put on a bit of a show, good stage set etc. ????

Were Krokus any good?

I went i thought the poodles and krokus were very good indeed very much suprised with how good they both were,hammerfall were ok imo nothing great they just seemed to be going through the motions this was the 6th time ive seen them and theyve deffo put on better shows.

Just got back from the Bradford gig, and I thought they were pretty good, some highs and lows (mostly based on my own knowledge of the songs) Some good solos, and a great sound check (one of the best I've ever heard...)

The Poodles were great too, they've found a new fan in me (even though their name is a bit rubbish)

MADE OF STEEL WE FLY
LIKE AN EAGLE IN SKY
UNITED WE STAND
RAISING OUR HANDS
NATIONS FALL
METAL WILL STAND TALL

Where the hell did these guys come from England? I just watched a video on youtube and the song actually wasn't bad..the dude actually has a pretty good range..but If they make it big, they definitely need to change the name.