Anyone seen the Iced Earth/Final Fantasy 9 video?

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
Got this off Kazaa (evil program) a while back...it's The Dark Saga spliced over assorted FMVs from that most triumphant game Final Fantasy 9 (still the best alongside 7 imo). All I can say is that I fucking luvvit, and the clips match the lyrics and mood of the song perfectly. There's few things better in life than rocking out with a great song and watching one of the best games ever follow it. Get it :cool:

Fucking wicked! :headbang:
The video is awesome!
"the clips match the lyrics and mood of the song perfectly"
You are so right :D
Everybody should download it from Kaza instantly! :)

NP: Iced Earth - Damien

WW, damn you managed that quick! Took me days, probably a week or two, to get it through on my shitty 56k connection :) glad you liked it! I'm a massive FF9 fan myself so it's great fer me ^_^

Symphony - if you go looking for this I STRONGLY recommend you download Kazaa Lite to download it with instead of the regular Kazaa. It is a noretiously spyware and adware ridden program, my computer is still smarting from its after-effects. A useful and versatile tool as you may find, but for the love of god WATCH OUT!

Checked out some new videos today...the former has taken best part of six months to download :rolleyes: and the latter took best part of six months to work out how I could watch it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but it was worth it :D

Tenchi In Tokyo/Whitesnake - Is This Love: a very well done video with some very kawaii moments ^_^;; been nice is they'd used OVA clips instead but it's still nice!
Final Fantasy 5, 6, 7, 8, 9/Stratovarius - Destiny: 10 fucking minutes! This is the first time I've listened to Stratovarius, actually, and I reckon they're damn good! The clips from the games have little sembelance to the music, but it looks good. Watch out for spoilers, there's a LOT of the end sequence from FF8 on here, a fair bit from FF9 and a little from FF7. I wouldn't mind if I'd finished 8...........oh well!

Originally posted by Symphony
You can't go too far wrong with a bit of Stratovarius Ayeka! They are playing in London in March 2003 as well!!

You guys are getting Symphony X supporting Stratovarius. I just saw SyX supporting Blind Guardian, and they were incredible. One thing that is really memorable: Michael Romeo - WHAT A GUITAR VIRTUOSO! I knew he was good on the albums, but live is a different story. I mean, he plays intricate 'prog timed' neo-classical rhythms and leads, and he doesn't even look at his fret board.

I look at my fret board changing from 'G' chord to 'D'. :(

Originally posted by Symphony
You can't go too far wrong with a bit of Stratovarius Ayeka! They are playing in London in March 2003 as well!!

Sounds like it might have to be looked into! :D