anyone seen the movie Creep?

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
so how disturbed were you by this movie?

probobly not as much as me, since i almost threw up during one scene, had to beg will to turn it off after that (and he didnt), and then immidiately started pounding back the drinks when it was over.

reactions?

I thought this movie was terrible. It was just pathetic. That is, if we're thinking about the Swedish/British movie filmed in a subway.

Just a fucked up man/creature. I saw the movie last summer so it's blurry. I was also drinking to distract myself from the shittiness.

Watched it with some friends last summer when I was in Europe...
We had some space cookies an hour before watching this movie and let me tell you... it was ineteresting to watch.

Which scene made you almost puke, Laura?

I'm guessing the bit where the monster practices delivering a baby by c-section.
Was it really as sick as it sounds? If it isn't, I will be greatly disappointed.

But a Subway station is a great place to conduct a horror film. Especially a deserted station. The Subway world in the Silent Hill 4 game always gives me the creeps

I've heard the protagonist is a highly dislikeable, irritating and spoilt little shit that makes the viewer lose much sympathy for her. Shame. On the other hand, though, if that is true then it'd be amusing to watch her get terrorized, I suppose.

I've heard the protagonist is a highly dislikeable, irritating and spoilt little shit that makes the viewer lose much sympathy for her. Shame. On the other hand, though, if that is true then it'd be amusing to watch her get terrorized, I suppose.

Apparently, she also feels sympathetic toward people who tried to harm her

The most disturbing movie I've ever seen was Irreversible. It was also one of the most thought-provoking and beautifully written films as well.

It was a very, very gruesome movie, albeit only in two parts. Still a great movie if you haven't seen it.

The most disturbing movie I've ever seen was Irreversible. It was also one of the most thought-provoking and beautifully written films as well.

It was a very, very gruesome movie, albeit only in two parts. Still a great movie if you haven't seen it.
The rape scene was pretty fucked up.
But Monica Belucci is a goddess

She's so nice and sweet and beautiful, and to see that done to her, even fictionally, makes you ill. In Italy, she's known as being a little dim, but she's one of my favorite actresses.

When the guy was crushing the guy's skull with the fire extinguisher over and over again until it split and brains started falling out, I thought I was gonna be sick. It's not so gory and disgusting as much as it's INTENSE.

I can watch zombie and slasher movies all day, but scenes like that one and the end of Saw where he saws his own foot off are really disturbing, although I have a morbid fascination with it. The gore does nothing...it's the context, feelings being conveyed by the actors, and psychology behind it that I find disturbing. Saw is a perfect example of it. It didn't even show him sawing it off, but you could hear him screaming coupled with the other guy begging him not to do it is really, really intense. Reality is so much more fucked up than fiction.

That's why a movie like Texas Chainsaw is considered so terrifying by many people, and all the uber gory films are usually viewed with a bucket of popcorn.