Anyone ever seen...

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
the movie Akira?

I play around with video-editing stuff and I (finally) managed to get the video off the dvd and on my hard drive today. So, er, I wanted to do SOMETHING with it...and I decided to edit it and put parts of it to a song...and I've been tag-teaming my cd player with the newest RHCP cd and both Skyfire cds - and RHCP doesn't really fit.

So to anyone who has seen the movie - which song fits the movie best?

And to anyone who hasn't - ummm...since this may be the majority - and it's a tough film/anime-thing to explain...it has a lot of violence, blowing things up, cities being destroyed, mobs, street-biker gang fights, and a guy who goes slowly insane because of mental testing done on him.

Now that I read this this sounds really odd. :p But at least Era will still love me...

I hope. :ill:

I'm thinking From Here to Death, The Universe Unveils (that whammy intro, oh yeah!), and Caged prolly.

Fast intense stuff...From Here to Death is pretty epic and its an epic movie hehe. Though I've seen Akira...haven't seen it in like...2 years :zombie:

I was kinda considering Timeless Departure, By God Forsaken (i'm biased towards this, it's one of my favorites), Mind Revolution, Shapes of Insanity, or Dawn Will Break...

Hell almost anything off any Skyfire cd could fit. There's plenty of violence to do justice to do Colliding In Mind, for instance.

However...Fetus...I will not be using...

[size=+2]WITHIN REACH!!!![/size] :tickled:

ps. I'm sorry Era. Please don't beat me when I get home. :cry:

Yeah, gotta love how he absorbs his girlfriend and squishes her to death.:ill: