Anyone seen SHREK?

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Holy Shit, how funny is this movie!!
I saw it when in its advanced sreening stage, and saw it for a 2nd time tonight.
It has to be the funniest movie I have seen for a long long ime.
The graphics are brilliant as well. I appreciate them because I do 3d animation at Uni, and it is damn hard...
And how good does the animation in Final Fantasy look? Cant wait to see that one, but back to Shrek..... If you havnt seen it, do yourself a favour.
It's Piss funny!!
The Ginger Bread man is a classic... As is Eddie Murphy's Donkey. I love all the references and piss taking of the classic fairtales!! Oh man, so funny!!

yea i seen it to, its so cool, those grafx are totally bullshit
i don't think i have ever seen grafx that good before, how good did the dragon look when it was smashing up that caltle.
The ending was a bit soppy but you have to expect that.

I will go see it when I am in Melbourne for Megadeth. I don't think Shrek will come to my town for another month !

Has anyone seen the movie Best in Show ??
It has the guys from spinal tap in it and is great !!
Very funny stuff especially the end dog show

Leeton is about an hour from Wagga Wagga (where strapping young lad played :p ) in NSW

I'm moving to Geelong or Melbourne next year though !
Just have to find a job :eek:

Any film they can put the proclaimers in and it makes sense has to be good. One of the top movie I have seen all year, Mike Myers is one talented comedian and just hearing Cameron Diaz's voice does it for me. :D