Worst Movies You've ever seen

Silent Trigger had Dolph Lundgren in it and there are people who say Silent Trigger was Dolf lundgren's best movie

i'll admit i have a penis but i feel the need to point out that all my female friends love Barbarella

my point about home alone was the fact that by the time the sequel came out they were playing in non-stop between thanksgiving and new years every fucking year, i'd seen bits-and-pieces but i don't think i'd sat through the whole thing until after i saw the second one

I've lost track of how many times I've seen honey i shrunk the kids and i barely even remember the scene that freaked you out so bad

post 334 totally looks like a troll account

You’re just set on calling me a troll because I don’t agree with you.
no
at first i really did think post 334 was a troll account
you then explained yourself pretty well
but post number 334 still looks like a troll-account-post

also
Barbarella and home alone and honey i shrunk the kids are each way-the-fuck better than Silent Trigger

There are fantastically shitty B movies out there, but as far as the more mainstream films: for horror, try watching Carpenter's The Fog. It really, no really seriously, feels like the point was to make the viewer numb and indifferent. It's difficult for me to come up with a viable opinion as to what Carpenter was thinking.

David Lynch movies always look like Lynch is trying to get you to watch the movie multiple times in the theater to make the movie more boxoffice money like the way that most of the people that saw Deadpool in the theater ended up seeing it multiple times in the theater

David Lynch movies always look like Lynch is trying to get you to watch the movie multiple times in the theater to make the movie more boxoffice money like the way that most of the people that saw Deadpool in the theater ended up seeing it multiple times in the theater

Shut up retard.

People went through the effort to make YouTube videos to explain the plot of Mulholland drive

That specific David Lynch movie is clearly designed to trick people into watching multiple times in the theater

Wonder woman

The dick-size joke, the lesbian joke, and the female masterbation joke are all crammed so close together that the sequence looked like a SNL sketch making fun of the movie it was a part of

That specific David Lynch movie is clearly designed to trick people into watching multiple times in the theater
fozzie-facepalm.gif

If someone, by their own choice, goes and sees a movie a 2nd time to try and understand it, they haven't been tricked. They might be wasting their time though. If a difficult-to-understand movie doesn't seem worth watching again, then I just read about it online and leave it at that. I figure I probably wouldn't understand it much better by viewing it a 2nd time.

Mulholland Drive however is worth watching again and again. It's a rare case of a movie that's just the right amount of incoherent, so that you can enjoy making small leaps as to what the fuck's going on and be thoroughly entertained by its intriguing mystery. Understanding it perfectly isn't the point. Lynch doesn't really give a fuck about theatres and isn't trying to make blockbusters, he just likes making movies.

Try watching a movie that's truly difficult to understand such as Beyond the Black Rainbow, and then see if smoking some meth and watching it a 2nd time helps you understand it...

If someone, by their own choice, goes and sees a movie a 2nd time to try and understand it, they haven't been tricked. They might be wasting their time though. If a difficult-to-understand movie doesn't seem worth watching again, then I just read about it online and leave it at that. I figure I probably wouldn't understand it much better by viewing it a 2nd time.

Mulholland Drive however is worth watching again and again. It's a rare case of a movie that's just the right amount of incoherent, so that you can enjoy making small leaps as to what the fuck's going on and be thoroughly entertained by its intriguing mystery. Understanding it perfectly isn't the point. Lynch doesn't really give a fuck about theatres and isn't trying to make blockbusters, he just likes making movies.

Try watching a movie that's truly difficult to understand such as Beyond the Black Rainbow, and then see if smoking some meth and watching it a 2nd time helps you understand it...

i'm specifically thinking of people in USA watching movies in the theater
you see the movie the opening weekend, and dont understand it, someone outside of america might just watch the youtube vid explaining it
or re-watch-it a billion times on DVD or their laptop

however, people born and raised in America, will just go and watch the confusing movie multiple times in the fucking theater

i'm specifically thinking of people in USA watching movies in the theater
you see the movie the opening weekend, and dont understand it, someone outside of america might just watch the youtube vid explaining it
or re-watch-it a billion times on DVD or their laptop

however, people born and raised in America, will just go and watch the confusing movie multiple times in the fucking theater

You really are a stupid cunt aren't ya?

think about exactly what i said

someone sees a confusing movie opening weekend
americans more likely to re-watch the movie in the theaters
whereas a person that's not an american is less likely to do that

even being an american, i can still notice when americans as a group are being stupid

I thought Daredevil was pretty shit, same with green lantern,

But maybe I should just keep my mouth shut as I rather enjoyed some of the films that have been mentioned.

For the record though, David Lynch makes movies that are purposely surreal and bizarre, because that's what he wants to make, nothing to do with multiple views, ...if you don't get it, maybe that's not necessarily his fault, iv watched a few of his, a couple of times, not because I didn't get it, but because I enjoyed it.

Rant over