Worst Movies You've ever seen

Spiderman 3 was horrible
the new Amazing Spiderman Re-boot with andrew garfield was also sort of bad

and yeah, ii know i'll get flamed for this, but The Dark Knight Rises totally sucked

These movies are among the worst i have ever seen.

All Twilight movies (I havnt seen any of these but i can already tell)
Queen of the damned
Dreamcatcher
Crossroads

^haha, Jody Foster fucking sucks.
For me,
Step Brothers- Overrated as fuck
Twilight: Breaking Dawn- I can tolerate the other 2. They aren't near classic status, but they aren't complete shit either. Probably a 3/10. But this... this was torture. -2390742903489023894/10
Edit: Any movie with horse face Sarah Jessica Parker sucks.

Tied for first place would be these two movies:
"Contact" starring Jody Foster
"Babel" starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett

for me
contact would have been awesome if they had just completely totally cut out any and all refereces to the childhood of the jody foster character and actually had the insightful talking alien appear as a really bad-ass special effect like the aliens in the "alien" movies

i've never even thought about seeing Babel cuz even the comercials for it looked like a crappy movie

^haha, Jody Foster fucking sucks.
For me,
Step Brothers- Overrated as fuck
Twilight: Breaking Dawn- I can tolerate the other 2. They aren't near classic status, but they aren't complete shit either. Probably a 3/10. But this... this was torture. -2390742903489023894/10
Edit: Any movie with horse face Sarah Jessica Parker sucks.

vaguely remember a gap of time where everyone else thought jody foster was sexy-as-hell, me personally, never got it

the first twilight was sort-of-decent and then just got progressively worse with each film

ever time anyone mentions Sara Jessica Parker, i think of that Southpark episode where all the Kardashians die and everyone's crying cuz they were all so pretty and then SJP dies and nobody gives a shit cuz Sara Jessica Parker is so ugly

I still love Hocus Pocus

havent seen hocus pocus in so fucking long that i actually totally forgot that ugly-face Sara Jessica is actually in it

This is 40. What a sucky long movie. And if you haven't seen or are currently watching Lost episodes/seasons, they give away spoilers in this movie about Lost. grrrrrr. Btw I liked Babel. :) I like movies where people who live far from each other are still connected in some way without them even knowing it... plus i liked the Japanese chick and her story best.

The Justice League Movie

hasn't even been filmed yet and i'm calling it now
this movie will suck

i want to see a well-done Justice League Movie, i really really do, i just don't think it's gonna happen

i love superheros
but IMO the folowing superhero movies totally sucked

the 1990 captain america movie

green lantern

TDK (begining was decent but every thing after harvey dent's chair fell over was crap) & DKR (the whole movie)

Spiderman 3

Troll 2
Little Nicky (it's actually worse than Troll 2)
Thunderpants
Spy Kids 1,2,3
American Pie (all of them)
Undefeatable
Some shit about an American girl either becoming an English princess or becoming a princess in some weird small country.

Anything recent with Nicholas Cage, especially the National Treasure films. They're just so dumb and average.

I liked Drive Angry and Stolen, decent movies IMO.

The only American Pie I can say I straight up don't like at all is Band Camp, the last 2 were not that good other than the Book of Love having the hottest girls out of all the movies IMO and the last one having the old cast and jokes more like those movies. My favorite is probably the 2nd one followed by Beta House.

It's a very rare thing when I can't finish a movie. Generally i'm pretty good about being able to pick what movies I like, but a month or so ago I tried to watch Lockout and turned it off after 20 minutes. Before that the last time I wasn't able to finish a movie was Eragon. Kind of disappointing because I used to really like that movie, but I can't read the books anymore either.