Worst Movies You've ever seen

Twilight first 3 parts, man I always got fucked to see them @ the cinema, karma's a bitch or sth.. idk, but with the obvious left aside

Hangover 2 from 2011 OMFG that was horrible.
2012 was pure crap
Ice Age: 2012 / a low budge movie with elements from A Day After Tomorrow and all the other end of the world movies but made into a new level of horrible
Sex and the City both parts - had to watch them because of a girl -.- still don't think it was worth it
Spider Man the trilogy - holy crap was that awful, huge fan of comics and animation

others can't remember but Hollywood has given us a butt load amount of shitty movies

Probably a film called Stay Alive.
StayAliveMoviePosterDutch.jpg

A group of people are playing a game that when they die in it they die in real life.
Worst acting I've ever seen (even worse than Matt Damon) and I actually fell asleep.

I tried watching Birdemic and after half an hour I wanted to chew off my own arm in boredom.
Megashark vs Giant Octopus was terrible, as expected. Unfortunately I was expecting terrible but funny and I got just plain terrible.
Razor Blade Smile - ever seen a film so bad that you want to apologise to every other person in the room for renting it? Ghastly.

dude wheres my car actually had some funny parts to it.

probably one of the twilight movies.

Dude, Where's My Car?

Dude, where's my car? was (for me at least) actually the most watchable movie mentioned here
it was unmistakeably a comedy and i thought it was actually pretty funny

the part i didn't like was the characters spending the entire movie looking for a specific car and then finding it at the very end of the movie and the audience finnally sees it after 2 hours and it's clearly a piece of crap car, that was really a long way to go for a joke, it just took way too long, i think that specific joke would have worked awesome for a SNL skit though

the crazy guy next to me says the worst 2 movies he's ever seen are

the never ending story
and
the wizard of oz

my roommate says the last airbender, live action dragon ball z movie, but i haven't seen those

green lantern and spiderman 3 were pretty bad
also
all those captain america movies that were made before the Chris Evans one

I've seen a few terrible, terrible films...

Tree of Life is possibly the worst that springs to mind recently.

I abhor anything superhero related, so have never seen anything except the first Spiderman film all the way through. I gave Batman Begins a try but had to turn it off.

Anything with Adam Sandler in it, Will Ferrel, Jim Carey or Ben Stiller I refuse to watch, because I find all of them to be so hateful I can't watch the screen without thinking how much I hate them.

Has anybody tried watching the Justice League Of America movie? No budget, Matt Frewer gurning like a beast and apparently written by somebody who flipped through a couple of the comics. Terrible.