Worst movies.

StorTroll

So far, so good, so not!
Sep 15, 2001
Espoo, Finland
What´s the worst movie/s you´ve ever seen?

Last night when I was trying to fell asleep somehow movie Indepence Day come to mind with a ghostlike horror. Goddamn that movie sucks balls!!!:mad: Only in America (no offence) they´re able to do such crap. Not being involved to that kind of annoying hysteria, I find myself blessed:rolleyes:

I totally lost my senses while thiking of Con Air...Nicholas "Coppola asshole" Cage:" I told you to put the bunny in the box".
:p

Blahhhhhhhhhh!

Curious - what do you consider a "good" movie - one worthwhile of viewing?

I hate these subjective questions! I can already tell my "good" movies will possibly be your "bad" movies - and probably visa versa, because I liked Independence Day and Con Air.

And I don't know too many non-American movies to pick on :D

Pearl Harbor-single worst movie ever. How could this be made? HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! AHHHHHHHHHHH! HORRIBLE!. People in the theater were laughing the whole time. What a stinker. I could think of better things to do with 200+ mill. dollars!

What´s the worst movie/s you´ve ever seen?

3. The Last Castle (R. Redford dies while raising the "Star-Spangled Banner" - ugh!)

2. 9mm - Damn, Nic Cage sucks!

...and the unrivalled number one: Beowulf. Christopher Lambert medievally slaughters his way through enemy lines with the help of a whopping techno soundtrack and the German "actor" Götz Otto :lol:

Curious - what do you consider a "good" movie - one worthwhile of viewing?

Well, Trainspotting (UK), La vita é bella - Life is beautiful (Italian) and Cube (Canadian) come to mind.

I agree that Trainspotting was a very good movie. I rented Cube the other day and thought it was good but nothing great.

Nic Cage is a horrible actor.

Worst movies...any of the popular American teenage movies, especially the ones that are supposed to be scary(Scream{1-3 or however many there are}, I Know What You Did Last Summer, etc.).

Being a huge Robert Deniro fan I was extremely 15 disappointed in "15 Minutes"...That was the biggest load of crap I have ever seen him associated with. The most ridiculous,unrealistic plot ever...:(

I would probably say Scary Movie but with a second thought...I dont consider that as a movie, its just plain shit.

Oboy!...This is really a topic for me beacause of my great film interest. But sadly I dont think I can answer that question, there is soooo many!

Oh yeah! One of the worst ones Ive seen is a Swedish movie called "9 millimeter" with a swedish boxer called Paolo Roberto in the mainrole. I know I should have mentioned an american movie but this is the only one I can think of. And I think the Swedish people here on the forum will recognize it...

Originally posted by OpethianSoul

Nic Cage is a horrible actor.

I completely agree. VERY overrated in my opinion.Every time I tell people this they just "can't believe" I think that! What the hell is so special about that guy...And by the way gone in 60 seconds was awful.

Gridlock with David Hasslehoff, is perhaps the most cheap and nasty piss poor action movie clone, wank stain of a film ever produced outside of the media department of a secondrate drama college...this movie is BAD in every way...everyone should watch it atleast once, if only to prove to themselves how deep runs man's inhumanity to man...if everyone was to watch this film and then post a small dead and mutilated animal to its producers they would do the world a great service

Worst movie ever = 2001: A Space Odyssey

Sooooo boring... sooooo overrated... actually, just about all of Kubrick's crapsterpieces (or masterfeces :)) are really bad, and really overrated.

Hmm... I better put on my asbestos undies... flamage imminent! ;)

i hate thos late night skinimax movies that have no PENATRATION@#$ i mean you can tell its not going in! and why do they make it seem like a real movie, with a plot and everytyhing

Originally posted by TheMindzI

I agree.. but there are worse movies out there.. :p
I really disliked the 9th Gate...

Fuck off. Don't ever agree with me.