Worst movie I ever saw

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I rented "Deathproof" (A Quentin Tarrentino film, starring Kurt Russell) last night, and unfortunately watched it. The movie was 2 hours long, with over 90% being worthless dialogue (in a normal film would be about 5-10 minutes worth). The girls were hot in the movie, but other than that, the plot sucked, the storyline was terrible, the music was horrible, and the movie was incredibly dragged out beyond belief. I thought House of a 1000 corpses was the worst movie I ever saw, but Deathproof takes the cake. I've seen B rated movies better than that crap. I'd rather watch "Rocktober Blood" (B rated horror movie from 84') everyday for a year than to watch another load of crap from Quentin Tarrentino. I'm glad Eli Roth wrote most of Hostel, otherwise, Tarrentino probably would have screwed it up big time.

its a good movie for the chicks, thats about it.
this chick didnt like it [but oddly enough, i recently met a guy that likes 'chick flicks'].

as for the worst movie EVER, just watch 'Black Devil Doll From Hell' and you'll appreciate every moment of every other movie you've ever thought was lousy, before.

The only good part of Deathproof was the head-on collision, other than that, the movie dragged beyond belief.

At the very least there's T and A.

Guess so. That´s how you do when you know you´re producing a shitty movie. Get some T and A so at least someone will watch it. But Barb Wire was so bad I think I was asleep by the time they droped their clothes. Besides Pam A fell from the ugly tree. Hair and fake tits like a street whore.

Julien Donkey Boy Without a doubt the most worthless, boring, no redeeming parts movie I've ever seen!!! Followed closely by Hunting Humans... Both are SHIT!!

Deathproof was o.k. The chicks were crazy hot!!! And like someone already mentioned the head on collision scene was great!!! Planet Terror was obviously the best of the two Grindhouse movies..

Worst movie I have seen? Very easy. Jeepers Creepers I., followed closely by Children Of The Corn VI. (I love the first COTC)

Worst movie I have seen? Very easy. Jeepers Creepers I., followed closely by Children Of The Corn VI. (I love the first COTC)

I'd have to say Jeepers Creepers was very bad. I turned the movie off once the lady in the movie started singing "Jeepers...Creepers...". It was very cheezy.

I still feel like asking Blockbuster for my money back from renting Deathproof.