I just saw the most fucked up movie i will ever see for a long time...

the japanese... horny little bastards. (to any of you on here who are japanese... um... you are exempt from that comment.. don't kill me)

the party scene at the end of requiem for a dream upset me enough that i dont think i could even watch irreversible. sarah's decline was just awful, too.

speaking of upsetting movies, though not related to drugs, has anyone seen They Shoot Horses, Don't They? it's very similar in the idea of human beings becoming spectacles for their weaknesses.

Have any of you ever seen the movie "Requiem For A Dream"? god.. if i was a junkie or something, that movie would have hit me twice as hard. but god!!! my dog watched it with me, feel asleep to it, but i think the music alone gave her nightmares! she was freakin' out asleep when i turned the movie off.
I am soooo... glad i'm not a junkie, so glad i'm not an addict. (accept to coffee, but even that's a mild addiction) :lol:

Requiem For A Dream is one of my favorite movies. Addiction can affect anyone as seen in this movie. Another weird movie i just watched is called Chumscrubber. I'll have to check out Irreversible, but need more info as to what year it was released, who is in the movie, etc.

Zane

Also the face-crushing scene was a bit extreme, mainly due to the fact that there were no camera changes; just one constant angle for five minutes of severe braining.

man that film was shithouse, and a waste of time
junkie bullshit, why dont you goto skid row and meet and chat with the real deal you assholez.