Watching the Big Four at the movies

Lombardo did, I don't know why the other dudes in Slayer did. It was really awesome and unexpected, seeing Mustaine hug Lars like that was... odd. I'm not sure if it's just for show or if he's really forgotten the past, but it was fucking cool to see all the guys in those bands on stage at the same time

I gotta say, when Belladona did this very suspicious hand gesture during the anthrax set, and out of nowhere they started playing Heaven and Hell, I got goosebumps all over. That was so awesome, I expected the other bands to do something like that too (Megadeth used to cover Kill the king, they could've done that)

There is a replay today at 730pm at most major cities.

I got a ticket for $15. Should be cool. All those legends on stage.

Hmm my previous post seems to have disappeared. Anyway, I went to the actual concert and it was epic!
Slayer :kickass:

There is a replay today at 730pm at most major cities.

I got a ticket for $15. Should be cool. All those legends on stage.

Pisses me off - the local theater that showed it on the 22nd is not showing the encore. I missed the first showing and had hoped they would show it again, but nope :(

so now that some people saw the replay, and saw some shit on youtube, what do you think? Megadeth played like in a hurry and mustaine seemed bored, like he was there for the money but didn't want to play.

Am I Evil was epicly awesome and unexpected though, loved that. And Anthrax doing heaven and hell was also epic and goosebumpy