The Big Four at select movie theaters: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
The Big Four: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax - broadcast via satellite to select movie theatres Tuesday, June 22
http://www.thebigfourlive.com/

Anyone else plan on watching the show in this format? A few friends and I are debating if this will be worth $19. I've never been to one of these satellite broadcast shows before. How is the sound quality? Any good? I was planning on seeing it at an AMC, so I would assume it would sound clear, but I thought i'd check with others first. Thanks!

@demisephil - thanks for the recommendation. I would assume this sound is going to sound better than it probably would at my house, but I guess I'm just leery about this thing as a whole.

I may end up walking out during Metallica. The site of Lars and Kirk just make me want to punch them. :lol:

when you found other threads about this, what's the joke of bumping them up with this new one? Isn't one thread enough?

Well, I wasn't anticipating someone responding to my thread after I corrected myself, so I posted in the other thread. Turns out both of them are bumped now. woops. ;)