OT: Recent good movies you've seen

Saw Grindhouse on wed..Over the top mayhem.. agreat popcorn flick...Lot of hot gals,great kills,and loads of limb tearage..:headbang:

I was thinking of going to see this. A lot of the recent stuff thats coming out I'm just more or less having to use the "wait till dvd" attitude due to lack of time to run to a theater and see something on their schedule.

Saw GRINDHOUSE this afternoon....what a pile of shit. I grew up on this stuff and this was a total atocity to the name of Grindhouse films. I like the fake trailers....that was about it. Planet Terror had it's moments but instead of playing it straight it was like a bad version of the Naked Gun/Airplane films. Too much winking at the camera style of jokes.

The Death Proof film was just plain terrible. If you want to watch some annoying girls sit around for an hour talking about nothing...this is your film. The car chase isnt even that good. I wanted to walk out about 30 minutes into this part of the film but with my luck I would miss something cool....I didnt though.

I never have been so bored at a theater for over three hours.