Movies

The Suicide Squad ... I am totally not into comic book movies or remotely know anything about the Marvel or DC Universe (except Spider Man and Superman somewhat) ... but this was fucking great. Hilarious too.

Whats this "Titans" shit? Show/Movie, idk. What I do know is we got another diversity hire thats going to flop. Uggo nubian with a perm fro. Who tf is watching this shiiiiit?

Edit-Watched Trailer to answer my own question.

Looks cool actually, if I gave af about comics. Im not 9, so wont bother. Forgot that they blackwashed Starfire. Of course she's front and center on every billboard. Ye would think Nightwing/Red Hood front and center MIGHT get more eyes on your fucking product.

Last edited:
VAL ... on Amazon Prime ... documentary about Val Kilmer was really great. Even if you are not a fan it's worth a watch.
The guy literally has been filming his entire life and has thousands of hours of footage.

Whats this "Titans" shit? Show/Movie, idk. What I do know is we got another diversity hire thats going to flop. Uggo nubian with a perm fro. Who tf is watching this shiiiiit?

Edit-Watched Trailer to answer my own question.

Looks cool actually, if I gave af about comics. Im not 9, so wont bother. Forgot that they blackwashed Starfire. Of course she's front and center on every billboard. Ye would think Nightwing/Red Hood front and center MIGHT get more eyes on your fucking product.

in the comics the skin-tone is kinda supposed to be an unmistakably in-human skin-tone
but most of the time she comes across as looking like a sun-tanned-white-girl
she's black in the show to do 2 things
A)
show a BLACK person as a "main" superhero chacracter
B)
this girl's getting more screen-time than the guys
to show a FEMALE as a "main" superhero character

having the character be both black and female and "a main character" is to appease SJWs

yeah, it's kinda lame
aside from black Starfire being front-and-center of the ads
this actually looks kinda cool

although making starfire black does kinda piss me off
it just seems like lame-ass pandering to black people

at least when kingpin was a black guy in Daredevil movie it was done well and looked like the right actor for the character
making Starfire black just looks weird and really doesn't at all match what people remember from the Teen Titans Cartoon
it's just horribly done pandering to black people

also
she's going to be dating Dick Grayson in this show (as opposed to Dick being the first human she'd ever seen and hanging out with him for forever before they even thought about dating like in the comic) and they're doing this to make an interracial couple thing for people that want to see that

Freaky
Never even heard of this. Apparently came out November 2020. I don’t remember theaters even being open.
Whatever.
I had some genuine laughs. Vince is funny of course but the murder scenes are too.

I didnt even know a sequel to Dont Breathe was released. will check it out. I thought the 1st one was disturbing as hell

The original ultra disturbing cut of Event Horizon was lost in a fire apparently. I have watched the "let me show you [Hell]" scene frame-by-frame and man, it is pretty twisted. I roll that shit at least once a year because it rules face (warts and all).

Fantastic movie. I wish there were more in the same vein.