Questionable Movies You Watch Repeatedly

Ars Magna

Ars Magna Recordings
Feb 25, 2007
United States
www.arsmagnarecordings.com
So I was watching Hocus Pocus (Bette Midler's movie about witches) for the umteenth time the other day and I got to thinking...does anyone else do this? Do you watch lame movies over and over when channel surfing?

Hocus Pocus & The Mummy (both of them; the Brendan Fraser versions) are my two biggest. I will watch them almost every damn time I come across them. Tombstone is another one, but that movie rules so it doesn't really count.

Kazaam_(1996).jpg

the only good part in those movies is when the guy who is melting from acid gets hit by a car.

fuck easter, im going to get shitfaced and my entire family is going to have to endure it

Not that its a questionable movie of any sort, but I have found myself watching Army Of Darkness every time it's been on a station of any sort.

Army Of Darkness > Anything

Conan The Conqueror. I stopped watching it, but when I was young I must have watched that movie a thousand times.

SPIES LIKE US and THREE AMIGOS ... must have seen them dozens of times but never from beginning to end.

I can't flip the channel when an old school Chevy Chase flick comes on.

Conan The Conqueror. I stopped watching it, but when I was young I must have watched that movie a thousand times.

It's not a bad movie, it's just not even close to the same galaxy as the epic tale of the sole old spirit of wilderness in nature waging war against the modern cultist society that has come to send what once was into oblivon in favour of wealth and power over others cloaked in spiritual wellbeing.