You've got to be fuckin kidding! Jeepers Creepers 2

Chris528

Apr 25, 2003
Williamsburg, Va
Visit site
I just saw a commercial for Jeepers Creepers 2 and I cant believe they are actually making another one of these movies. Jeepers Creepers has to be the worst scary movie I have ever seen in my life. It was absolutely horrible. Who is going to want to see the sequel?

Chris528 said:
I just saw a commercial for Jeepers Creepers 2 and I cant believe they are actually making another one of these movies. Jeepers Creepers has to be the worst scary movie I have ever seen in my life. It was absolutely horrible. Who is going to want to see the sequel?

I will give jeepers creepers alittle credit. It had that 70's, 80's feel to it rather than go the whole 90's scream feel. It focused on trying to scare you rather than thinking millions of special effects would scare you.

I would rather think that the 90's scary movies be nuked from movie history.

off topic, why are they remaking a classic in Texas chainsaw massacre? the original is awesome and doesn't have to be redone. damn hollywood for not coming up with new ideas.

FUCK THAT MOVIE.

DON'T SEE IT!

The fuck wad who directed it ts a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER

This first came out when he (Victor Salva) directed Powder. Which was a Touchstone release if I remember right. Touchstone is a subsidary of Disney and they used their clout and money to brush it under the rug.
Story goes he was making a movie prior to Powder and filmed himself getting oral sex from a child that was acting in the movie. If I remember right the child was around 12-14 can't remember. I think the dude got 2-3 years. Search around I'm sure you can find the story on the net.

So I'm not supporting this fucker or his movie.

Jeebers Creebers was shit in a bucket, damn, layghing through a "horror" movie is not supposed to happen, unless it is the Evil Dead trilogy, which just happen to be the best horror-ish movies ever made. i am sorry about the guy being a skinner, around here we put those bastards in jail and they never come out, that being said, i didn't like Powder and I didn't like jeeps and creeps either, and I am sure #2 will be a huge fuckin' hit.