Lurch: What were the top 5 or 10 movies you recommended me on Netflix?

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I have a whole bunch of them in my que, but I don't watch them near as fast as you. I don't think I've recommended a single movie to you, because you've seen all of them.

I'm currently working through Deadwood and Six Feet Under. I also just way The Salton Sea. It was pretty damn good.

I've been on board with Deadwood since the first season, but I've just recently gotten into Six Feet Under--that show rules.

i don't remember all that I recommended ... is there a way to look all that up?

Eminor said:
I've been on board with Deadwood since the first season, but I've just recently gotten into Six Feet Under--that show rules.

Deadwood rules. It took me like 6 episodes to realize that Jane is Calamity Jane. I'm kind of slow sometimes.

lurch70 said:
i don't remember all that I recommended ... is there a way to look all that up?

I don't know. Now that I think about it, I've probably seen some of the stuff you might put in you top 10 list. So just recommend some stuff you've seen recently. I've hit a few duds lately, that's why I need the recommendations.

ok, found it ... some old recommendations

The Return
The Nameless
Oldboy
The Interpretter
Infernal Affaris
Carandiru
Primer
Finding Neverland
Downfall

lurch70 said:
ok, found it ... some old recommendations

The Return
The Nameless
Oldboy
The Interpretter
Infernal Affaris
Carandiru
Primer
Finding Neverland
Downfall

I've seen a couple of them, and I have a few others in que. I'll check out the rest.

check out INFERNAL AFFAIRS also ... the US version is near completion by Scorsese

Nate The Great said:
Deadwood rules. It took me like 6 episodes to realize that Jane is Calamity Jane. I'm kind of slow sometimes.
I shit you not, right after I had graduated from college in ‘93, I was hanging out with some buddies and we were about as baked as you can get. We put in the movie The Three Muskateers, and about 15 minutes in, one of my buddies looks at me, totally flummoxed. He’s got this really confused look on his face and goes “Now wait a minute? Who are those guys again?”. Um yeah, those are gonna be the three muskateers. I think we turned off the movie and listened to some tunes after that. And there might have been some pizza rolls involved. Ahh, the good old days.

hey Nate, be my butt buddy on Netshitz!

my email for it is noloveinfear AT earthlink.net

does that kind of AT shit actually work?