what are the top 5 metal/rock bands you hate and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bad blood? You bet there's bad blood!

Nah, j/k, it's all cool man. I mean not liking them is one thing - but awful vocals? Are you sure we're listening to the same band? Tobias is one of the best singers in metal at the moment.

Yes we're talking bout the same band, but hey, I'd put Firestorm & Angra on the same list as Edguy. Might give you an example on how I think about this kind of vocals...

I'm still trying to figure out why everyone is listing bands, and then saying "well, I don't hate them" or "I like this song or that song" or "I like their logo" or "I don't like this genre, but these bands are awesome". :Smug:

According to the title of the thread, I would think the bands listed have no redeeming qualities at all. :err:

According to the title of the thread, I would think the bands listed have no redeeming qualities at all. :err:
Good point. I had no intentions of participating in this thread (until Wyv made such a profound statement). I don't feel qualified to comment on bands I hate because I don't listen to them. If I can't offer any constructive criticism, I prefer to remain mute.

I'm with you TSO. I can never understand what's with the overused word "hate". I usually equate hatred with someone/thing you want dead or to see suffer, usually as a result of causing you some sort of harm.

There are certainly bands I dislike, but I certainly don't "Hate" them in the least. I'm sure most of people in those bands are cool people, they just like & play different music. So be it.

This is an Old School forum, so let's talk about music we like! :)

I'm with you TSO. I can never understand what's with the overused word "hate". I usually equate hatred with someone/thing you want dead or to see suffer, usually as a result of causing you some sort of harm.

That describe my feelings to most pop acts :heh:...and Bon Jovi :lol:

poundingmetal said:
This is an Old School forum, so let's talk about music we like! :)

I am in full agreement. We used to have a saying here:

'If you have nothing positive to say you better remain silent".

Most of the time these kind of treads get ugly within a few days. Someone mentions someones else favorite band and the insults will fly. We already can see how Wyvern and Thoth-Amon are getting annoyed with each other.

So cool down gentlemen and play nice :)

IWe already can see how Wyvern and Thoth-Amon are getting annoyed with each other.

Sorry Hawk but I didn't attack anybody personally, I just stated a neutral personal opinion. He started the fire and got into the ignore list. The kult kiddos should stay out of UMOS, this is a forum for inteligent people.

You should... I'm better than you.

Well, you just won one way ticket to oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.