what are the top 5 metal/rock bands you hate and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up, just moved back to dallas, heres my top 5;
1:limp bizkit-they are annoying, mainly the vocals just got on my nerves really bad, they came off too much as a wannabe metal group. And fred douche is an turd snatcher.
2:Cradle of Filth-the only thing I like a bout this band is the logo, gtr,drum and the deth vocalist, the vocalist with the high vox is really horrible. and they have the worse names, that belong to characters on metalpocalypse that are a rival goof band. I can see why people like them but I could never get into them, i think they're doing o.k. for a death metal band though.(i mean, they are doing better than me:cry: )
3:The rolling stones-I don't like Jaggers vox, or his dancing. But I will say, the only song of theirs that i like that they did is Paint it Black, other than that, others covering their songs do them waaaaaaaaaaaay better.(you gotta give'em props though, they're still makin music money and they inspire many.)
4:papa Roach-those guys have poser written all over them, I recently saw a picture of them and they look metal but have a song called" I just wanna be loved" What?!? and lets not forget the ripping off of a gtr lick, and tryin to hip it out...or something.:puke:
5:METALLICA- I don't need to explain this one.

Later dudes.

Well... it's impossible to narrow it down to 5 with so many shit bands. As far as your choices... early Cradle is good but newer stuff is bad. Old Metallica is good but newer is shit. And the Stones' older stuff is good too. There are way worse bands you could have picked! How about Kid Rock? Or POD?

I can't think of anyone that's covered the Stones, and done the song better. Maybe KISS (only because I'm a big KISS fan), but who are they up against? Devo? GNR? I'm probably missing a few obvious ones, but I've never been blown away by anything.

Just 5?

Any black metal band
Any death metal band
Any mallcore band
Any industrial band
Any band with a growler or a screecher.

That make 5 :D

Just 5?

Any black metal band (except for Venom & first Bathory)
Any death metal band
Any mallcore band
Any industrial band(except for old Voivod)

With some minor adjustments I agree with Wyv...

With some minor adjustments I agree with Wyv...

Just to clarify when I meant black metal I was referring to today's bands. Venom and Hellhammer I like and own their material, and I do consider them original (or precursors) black bands along with Bathory, Mercyful Fate, Possesed and some others (which I don't like).

NP: The Clan Destined - 'Swinging Like Judas'

Just 5?

Any black metal band
Any death metal band
Any mallcore band
Any industrial band

Well except for the mallcore bands... this is a ridiculous list.

well, lets see...
I won't pick the obvious bands like Limp Bizkit (although I've seen them life and liked them back then), Papa Roach and Nickelback (also liked them back in 199~, but today, I cant stand them)

So, nowadays bands I dont like:
1. Edguy - I dont hate them with a passion, but I cant stand their 'gay' vocals and uberheavy sound (at least on Hellfireclub)

2. Megadeth - Also dont really hate them, I just didnt get into them, the vocals annoy me alot, but maybe some day I'll give them a chance.

3. Adrew W. K. - Dunno if he belongs here, but I really cant stand this guy. Party Metal...bsss...the first band in the list I REALLY hate.

4. Slayer - at least some of their outputs. I really like Raining Blood and some others, but South of Heaven for example sounds sooo damn weak, IMO, Vader are the better Slayer.

5. Nevermore & Opeth - ok, I like Nevermores Judas Priest cover, but beside that, there's nothing I like about them. To me, it seems like these are 'you have to like them' bands, but theres nothing about them I like.

Well, my list! Yes, I could also add Cradle of Filth with the annoying voxs, and the Rolling Stone because of the 'they're legends you have to like them' touch, and all the Mallcore bands, and all the faggy bands, but well...

Just to clarify when I meant black metal I was referring to today's bands. Venom and Hellhammer I like and own their material, and I do consider them original (or precursors) black bands along with Bathory, Mercyful Fate, Possesed and some others (which I don't like).

Damn, I forgot Hellhammer...For some reason I don't concider Mercyful Fate really as "Black Metal", although they are, but they don't sound "Black Metal"..guess you understand what I mean :loco:

...and who put Edguy? Shame on you! Just to smite you...

NP: Edguy - Under the Moon

It was me, and Under the Moon is actually the only song I listened to sometimes, it starts heavy, but gets boring after the beginning. And its the best example for the ridiculus heavyness...and the awfull vocals...^^

But no bad blood just because of Edguy, you like them, I dont. No prob. :)

No bad blood? You bet there's bad blood!

Nah, j/k, it's all cool man. I mean not liking them is one thing - but awful vocals? Are you sure we're listening to the same band? Tobias is one of the best singers in metal at the moment.

Damn, I forgot Hellhammer...For some reason I don't concider Mercyful Fate really as "Black Metal", although they are, but they don't sound "Black Metal"..guess you understand what I mean :loco:

I understand totally. As a matter of fact none of the "primitive" black bands sound anything like the modern crap. Venom, Hellhammer and Bathory are thrash, Possesed was thrash/death, Bulldozer was thrash, Mercyful Fate is traditional metal, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.