Movies

Take Shelter
This was a good one. Very minimalist but a good story with some dread, mystery, minor horror, and an ambiguous ending.

Oh that movie was brutal in a good way ... right up there with Requiem for a Dream.

Tens of thousands of pay pigs spent a good half hour watching these hussies.

These reactions are beyond fraudulent. Just a bunch o' contrived bullshit. Does a youtuber get a "View" if the person just clicks play and exits after 2 secs? No way in fooq is anyone outside of a paypig (with aspirations of winning over a damsel's heart with a witticism) going to spend any solid amount of time watching this tripe.

Mayhaps if the bint was uber hot to the point where you're Jason Brigging your keyboard, then MAYBE. These average thots on the other hand look like bints who do meth outside of the Arlington Public Library with Monoxide Child. GTFOoRC

P.S Watched Commando in three parts this week, movie was decent enough overall. Nothing serious, just a nice break room flick to past the time. Was expecting some more cornball quips, and better action. End fight against Bennett was pretty decent at least. Give it a 6/10.
:popcorn:

WTH is with “reaction” videos?! Is this a phenomenon? Can I order tactical nukes on them?

Reactions: NAD
Monox, can you please refrain from posting random google searches? I'm not clicking on anything on the blind, just cant be arsed. Either offer a brief synapsis, take a screen shot and upload, or dont post at all. Rando search links resemble the under carriage of Tess Holiday's FUPA, and I dont plan on venturing further.

On Topic:

Saw Rear Window last night. A very slow starter and I even dozed off for two mins. Stewart fuggin slays as always, and Grace Kelly took my breath away, just call me Georgie. Hollyweird has really dropped the ball when it comes to beauty. It's all in their scheme to water everything down. War Against Exceptionalism if you wheeeeeeel. Bring forth a new era of beauts. Instead we get non-binaries like Demi Lovato and Ellen Page. Hades Help Us!

This bint WAS fucking fiooooooone. Kind of took me out of the movie, and villanized Stewart as a dumb fuck who rather follow a career path of photography than plow the skirt of a wholesome lass who fawned over every follicle of his gray hair. Found myself rooting for the killer towards the end of the flick, but fucking dipshit couldn't even kill a one leg man. Too cutesy of ending for my liking as well.

I'll give it 7/10 based off of Grace Kelly's face alone. What a doll. May deep dive further into Hitchkok as I always shrugged him off in my prepubescence. Guess the shitty visual effects were a turn off for an 8yr old.

it was the reaction videos from 2-girls-one-cup
if anyone who didn't click the link actually cared
(although i'm pretty sure @dorian gray just clicked the fucking link LOL)

on topic
anyone seen the Black Widow movie yet??

Mean Streets -

Quasi "mob" flick that featured DeNiro acting like a sperg. Never really delved into why he was such a colossal fuck up. Yea he partied, but no inclination that he was an alchy, and no real reason why he was acting like a spaz. Keitel's loyalty got pretty nauseating towards the end. Weak af mobsters that cant even collect on debts paid. Fuggs needed a knee breaker. Keitel also simping hard over some purple cabbage all the while he has some prime epileptic tail at home.

The upside to this flick is that it reeked of 70s cinema. Great soundtrack, with a gritzy NYC backdropped. The script needed some tweaking, heavily lacked in char background/development.

6.5/10

This was Scorsese btw.

Awful. Also that “guy” makes me ill. The disgusting beard, the tongue stud, the stupid face. Men of that particular age are an embarrassment

I attempted to do an RIA rant under the comments, but youtube said I was being "mean."

If you watch the video in it's entirety the dude says fugg all. Doesnt break down any of the song, just noodle nods and offers such pablum as "wow this Eddie animation is dope." Claims he was a Maiden head when he was young, but you know its just a false af claim.

I hope he chokes on his lower Djent lip. Queer

Reactions: dorian gray
Mean Streets -

Quasi "mob" flick that featured DeNiro acting like a sperg. Never really delved into why he was such a colossal fuck up. Yea he partied, but no inclination that he was an alchy, and no real reason why he was acting like a spaz. Keitel's loyalty got pretty nauseating towards the end. Weak af mobsters that cant even collect on debts paid. Fuggs needed a knee breaker. Keitel also simping hard over some purple cabbage all the while he has some prime epileptic tail at home.

The upside to this flick is that it reeked of 70s cinema. Great soundtrack, with a gritzy NYC backdropped. The script needed some tweaking, heavily lacked in char background/development.

6.5/10

This was Scorsese btw.

That's an 8/10 at least ... fucking classic. The entrance of DeNiro with the two bints to Jumpin Jack Flash is better than some entire movies