Worst Movies You've ever seen

I spend most of my time watching Mystery Science Theater/Rifftrax/The Film Crew/Cinematic Titanic, so I have seen nothing but bad movies lately. The worst that I can think of right now are Space Mutiny,and Hobgobblins classic MST3K

Worst Movies I Have Ever Seen:

Time Of The Gypsies
Double Team(with Van Damme and Dennis Rodman)
Cradle 2 The Grave
The Cider House Rules(even Michael Caine sucked)
Waking Life(the paragon of pretentious liberal pseudo-intellectualism)
Dungeons & Dragons(even Jeremy Irons blew)
The Mask
Eraser
Big Fish(overly sentimental drivel)
Twister
Uzumaki
The Haunting(1999) - I wish that Owen Wilson's career had ended here
Crash(2005) - no shit that the guilty white liberals at the Academy would congratulate themselves on awarding this pile of shit Best Picture. I called it too.
XXX: State Of The Union
Stealing Beauty(walked out of this one)
White Palace(this too)
Teen Wolf Too
Pi - comes off like a bad student film; which is a shame cuz I like his other movies like Requiem For A Dream
The Truth About Cats and Dogs
Speed 2: Cruise Control(I guess Willem Defoe needed the cash)
The Perfect Score
The Haunting In Connecticut(the real story is infinitely more interesting)
Date Movie and all others made by these people
Mulholland Falls(I can't believe Chazz Palminteri signed on for this shit)
Virtuosity
Them(french flick)
The Stepford Wives(2004) - a shame too as the original is GREAT!
Pay It Forward - should be considered as a bad horror movie
and last but certainly not least,

Fight Club - there, I said it.

American Psycho, the remake was a pretty WTF movie. It's hard to watch any movie with Christian Bale after seeing it.

Being a B- movie enthusiast, I enjoy watching bad films who have entertainment value because of how bad they are, have camp value in other words. Examples of films I enjoy in that way are: The Refrigerator (1991), Troll 2 (1990), Frankenhooker (1990) and The Beastmaster trilogy, especially the last one; "The Eye of Braxus". There are however films which are either don´t quite make the camp value (because the filmmakers have some misunderstood "ambition" and don´t understand that they are making a B- or even a C- movie) and are just bad and in no way entertaining. There are also films who are just too bad in every way for us to enjoy at any level. Here are some of the most "memorable" films I put in that last category. The top five worst films I´ve seen with short reviews:

1.Lady in the Lake (1947): Without a doubt the most abysmally failed experiments in cinema history. This is an attempt to make a first-person narrative in a film, and there is a reason it has never been tried since. The film consists almost exclusively of point-of-view shots, which is supposed make the viewer experience the course of events through the films protagonist. It fails miserably. While watching the film you get no sense for the films diegesis (the place and time which the film´s events take place) or the characters. Most of the time the actors look like they are reading their lines from cue cards while staring you in the face. The story line is just another murder investigation/ detective mystery kind of thing, and a very uninteresting one at that. The script is also quite bad. The dialogues are full of attempts on behalf of the scriptwriters to be witty or cleaver but it´s all kind of hit-and-miss. The experience of watching "Lady in the Lake" is at it´s best moments embarrassingly laughable but at it´s worst it´s just disturbing, even painfully disturbing.
2. Who´s your Caddy? (2007): I was curious about this film because of how long it held the "top" seat of the IMDB bottom 100 list. It is now rated at 1,7 out of 10, with 11.337 votes. And yes, it is that bad! The people who made the film I wrote about above at least deserve some credit for trying something new at the time. Watching "Lady in the Lake" is at least an experience, even though it´s an unpleasant one. There really is no excuse for crap like "Who´s your Caddy?" The storyline is stupid (it´s about a black rap musician who gets into this elitist golf club where his father was a caddy to settle some old score) and the humor is so trite and unfunny... like I said, there is no excuse for this sappy and cliché ridden piece of crap.
3. Howard the Duck (1986): Yes, here we have one of the most infamous flops of cinema history. There really is not much to say about this except it´s tacky, stupid and has zero entertainment value. This abomination goes on for nearly two hours... and that sarcastic duck in the trench coat is just annoying.
4. Scary Movie (2000): I remember renting this piece of crap in one evening, ten years ago. Some friends of mine had recommended it to me. They said it was funny, even "hillarious". So I sat through this and did not even smile once. It was more of an ordeal than entertainment.
5. The Honeymooners (2005): The idea behind this film is almost as bad as the results...almost. I´ve never watched an episode of "The Honeymooners". I really just know these series through "Family Guy". The story behind how I saw this film was that one evening a few years ago, me and an ex- girlfriend of mine decided to have a bad- film evening. So we rented "Gigli" (which we both found entertainingly bad), a film called "Phat Girlz (starring Mo´Nique, which I found just abysmal) and the film in question. My partner did not even want to watch this, so I did alone the morning after over my breakfast and morning coffee. Well, I honestly found myself laughing a few times over this, mainly because of how bad the script was and how trite the humour is. That Cedric the Entertainer (a title he has mercylessly misattributed to himself), who plays the bus driver "Ralf Kramden" (the films protagonist), really made me sigh and shake my head a few times. The biggest joke of this film is in my opinion that people actually went through with making this bullshit of a film.

The worst I watched is "Begotten"
It had no dialogue, black/white colored movie all torturing from the begining till the end. A story about God and mother earth and their son. God kills himself with a razor and the Mother Earth by-pregnants herself with God's sperm and later the son borns and some cannibals get the mother and son, torture them, rape the mother in fron of the son and torture till the end. It was kinda scary too.

just about any romantic comedy lol but when I think of "bad" movies i think of King Kong Escapes. im a huge fan of old crappy sci fi movies but that one just plain fucking sucks. i gave the Dvd i had of it to my friend so i wasn't tempted to watch it anymore for any reason

yes that was indeed a terrible movie funny thing is I know someone who watches it on a regular basis

Your mother?

Don't talk about movies and judge me on that. What I know abut movies cerebrally would make your head explode like a water balloon in a microwave sweetie.

You know it's a shitty movie c'mom. You just like seeing Lohan all cut up and bloody gasping for air. Admit it! You have a gore/scubba fetish! :kickass: