Worst Movies You've ever seen

2012 had to be the worst move in recent years...Cheese after unbelievable Cheese.
Also A lot of the horror remakes of the '00s.
Jeepers Creepers
Batman & Robin and Batman Forever
Inside Man(Denzel Washington couldn't save this dribble)
House of the Dead(Couldn't stop laughing)
Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones(felt nothing like a Star Wars Movie)
Live Free or Die Hard(Enough!)
Rocky 5 and Rocky Balboa
Showgirls

Gerry and Last Days are both awful, although i did like Gus Vant Sant's other movie, Elephant. I'd also have to say Lesbian Vampire Killers, that was terrrible

2012 had to be the worst move in recent years...Cheese after unbelievable Cheese.
Also A lot of the horror remakes of the '00s.
Jeepers Creepers
Batman & Robin and Batman Forever
Inside Man(Denzel Washington couldn't save this dribble)
House of the Dead(Couldn't stop laughing)
Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones(felt nothing like a Star Wars Movie)
Live Free or Die Hard(Enough!)
Rocky 5 and Rocky Balboa
Showgirls

Rocky Balbora wasn't that bad in my opinion. Episode 1 was also bad just 2 was, 3 was just ok.

Indiana Jones 4 was very bad.

Underworld (I and Evolution). Shit in all senses.
X-Men Origins - Wolverine. Terrible acting and stupid script errors related to the comic.
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Mario Bros.
The Day the earth stood still. I fact, Keanu is a terrible actor.
Dragon Ball: Evolution
School of Rock

Some other disappointing movies:
Max Payne
Transformers
Van Helsing
Hellboy

Forgot to mention Paranormal Activity, but then again, what could you expect from a low budget movie?

Nearly every horror film that's regarded as a classic today was a low budget movie. Not quite Paranormal Activity low, mind you, but history has shown that one can do a lot with a little bit of dough.

Mortal Kombat

Don't forget it's sequel, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation!

If you did forget it, forgive me for reminding you.

...and I'm sure someone has already mentioned this but there is absolutely NOTHING more infinitely horrendous in cinema, period, than a Uwe Boll film. I'm gonna say my personal least favorite is House of the Dead.

To me, the worst movies are movies that are straight-up terrible and had no chance to be good at all, but those films with good concepts that just totally and completely fucked up everything, ending up being extra-terrible instead of good.

Terminator Salvation is one.
Quantum of Solace is another.

And yes, The Dark Knight. So many things wrong with that movie, it's ridiculous.