Tenacious D and the pick of destiny!

Metalman7983

Nov 17, 2005
Texas
This movie was so fucking awesome! I just saw it last night I haven't seen such a funny movie in so long. The opening scene with jack black as a kid was so funny that kid looked just like him.

Shit any movie with Dio in it kicks ass. There was some surprising cameos in the movie like meatloaf and tim robbins. I would totally recommend this movie to anyone; go see it!!:headbang:

Anyone else see it already?

Still haven't seen it, but I listen to the album all the time, and I got to see the D in concert. :D

If you enjoy Tenacious D, you'll definitely love the movie. Some people who don't really get their stupid humour will think the movie sucks, but I thought it was freakin' brilliant. So many good memories.

JB tripping out on mushrooms was the funniest shit ever. :D

oh yea fucking strawberry river ahaha second best part of the movie until satan at the end I still cannot believe that was dave grohl

^cant watch it here apparently.. says the owner doesnt allow embedding..

I want to see this movie though, the preview looked really good - and I always wondered what sort of bands Jack Black would be into, I started wondering that in School of Rock when he has map of musical influences on the board and you can see things like Progressive Rock, Heavy Metal, Progressive Metal etc.. And if he has Dio in the movie, makes me think he must have some pretty good taste which is cool.