Greatest Movie Ever!

Judas_C

Old School
Sep 25, 2005
North Carolina
TENACIOUS D AND THE PICK OF DESTINY!!!!! Saw it last night and its quite possible the greatest movie of all time! I laughed, I cried, I rocked! Cameos by Meatloaf(Jack Black's Dad) and Dio make this outfuckingstanding! GO SEE IT!!!

That speech about Satan being inside all of us made the movie. Overall though, I'd have to say the first part of the movie was definitely the best, but it had its moments throughout. I thought some of the references to their HBO show were a little forced, I wish that had stayed on the air longer. :(

I've heard the HBO specials were infinitely better? Have you seen them Judas_C? if so, how does it compare to the feature film?

No....you're all wrong. The greatest movie of all time has not been released: Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Although the appearance by Dio does make this a close call. But ATHF has Neil Peart in it.

I've heard the HBO specials were infinitely better? Have you seen them Judas_C? if so, how does it compare to the feature film?

Yeah they were funnier especialy the one with the Religous Cult Ranch they get stuck on, but the movie was pretty close. If you buy thier dvd The Complete Master Works has all of the episodes and some cool live performances. The whole point of my thread is so that people will go see this movie when I went there were like 20 people there.

No mention of Strange Brew? I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked! :lol:

There are no-doubt many other films that the Serious Critics would say, but in my world, LotR -- The Return of the King rules the roost.

I thought this thread was about "Full Metal Jacket"...