Tenacious D in.. The Pick of Destiny

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
This seriously looks like it is going to be the best movie ever made in the history of the universe; unless there's better movies being made in some far away galaxies (considering Hollywood's current state, that is completely possible). There was a clip of the first 6 minutes of the movie on YouTube, it's probably still there. It features the song Kickapoo that has Meat Loaf, and Dio on it and it's funny as heck, though when Dio gets on, he totally emits his trademark kickass heavy metal vibes.

Sooo... who else is excited for this movie, and Tenacious D's new CD? It's about friggin' time, the first CD came out sept. 2001... :erk:

I don't listen to Tenacious D, but I saw a armed guitarist..

That means I am instantly going to see this with my Elis.

I seem to be the only person in existence that finds Jack Black utterly annoying and unfunny.

I saw the trailer for the movie, and you know when the trailers are over, and everyone talks about if they're going to see it or not? Well, I think I was the only person who wasn't jacking off over going to see it.

It's terribly cool not to like this movie.

:lol:

This is one situation where I think it is safe to say the emperor does not need new clothes.

Ahh well that's Seraphim, he knows plenty of useless medical terms as long as he can somehow use them in a black metal songtitle, or a grim myspace blog post! Doesn't post them too often though... yet when he does, we all gather around the computer and read with much joy. :)

And is your signature supposed to be funny or grim? I don't quite understand it... ok, so people were found in a drainage pipe and the chief's name is crisp... I don't really see what is too funny about that! And is that little girl THREATENING her dad? I'm trying to figure this all out. :) Nice sexy avatar btw.