anyone using psp plugins?

cobrahead1030

Nov 16, 2005
PSPaudioware.com - audio processors and effects plug-ins in VST, DirectX, MAS, AudioUnit, RTAS format for Mac and PC

i downloaded some demos from their site, the first time i've really spent much time messing with anything outside of the stock fx in adobe audition...i must say i was really impressed; specifically with the vintage warmer, and mix saturator, the maxx bass was very cool as well

anyone else have experience with their stuff? any pros, cons, or comments on how it may compare to other vst plugins you've tried?

i never realized till today how beneficial it can be having some decent plugins to work with...for the time being tho i'm gonna hold off on buying anything, i think i need to focus on the art of tracking a bit more before i dive too deep into mixing

i'm heavily on the verge of getting their mix pack, and vintage warmer next year tho

PSPaudioware.com - audio processors and effects plug-ins in VST, DirectX, MAS, AudioUnit, RTAS format for Mac and PC

i downloaded some demos from their site, the first time i've really spent much time messing with anything outside of the stock fx in adobe audition...i must say i was really impressed; specifically with the vintage warmer, and mix saturator, the maxx bass was very cool as well

anyone else have experience with their stuff? any pros, cons, or comments on how it may compare to other vst plugins you've tried?

i never realized till today how beneficial it can be having some decent plugins to work with...for the time being tho i'm gonna hold off on buying anything, i think i need to focus on the art of tracking a bit more before i dive too deep into mixing

i'm heavily on the verge of getting their mix pack, and vintage warmer next year tho

The MixPack rocks, but the rest of the PSP stuff hasn't done much for me in the context of metal-type genres.

I tried the vintage warmer very quickly a while ago and I really liked it ( especially on drums ) . More punch & saturation & dirt. Now I'm just waiting for psp to release universal binaries of their plugs, but it seems to take them forever. :-(

i really like what the vintage warmer did to the drums in my mix, a lot...it kinda turned the high end on the guitar to fizzy mush tho, but i don't think they need it anyhow

i'll post up something soon hopefully using the VW on the drum mixdown, and probably the mix saturator on the entire mix

The Vintage Warmer, for me, is the closest plug-in i can find that replicates the same sound an 1176 generates. Still my favorite on drums and bass!

ehh?
more so than this?
1176LN-UAD-1-large.jpg