Anyone want to hear some classic heavyness?

Dude this is so good, the quality is top notch. I've always heard this song and wondered what it was called.

:OMG:

Dude you are a master at this!! I love it. I wish I had a tenth of your ability at composing/crafting mixes like this... the dynamics are really incredible!! When the guitar kicks in, it just takes my breath away.

FUCK

So good!!!!

Therion did a cover on 'O Fortuna' several years ago. One would think that Therion would be the perfect band for such a cover, but they never really pulled it off, at least not in a way that impressed me.

Your version, however, does capture the epicness the original deserves. Splendid.

awesome cover bro!
The best I've heard in quite some time.
Recording is top notch...mind sharing your gear/chain/etc?!

One of my favorite works from the medieval classical period. Carl Orff's Carmina Burana was a broad masterstroke in orchestral and choral history. I have to say, I'm honestly impressed by what you accomplished here. What really kicked my ass was hearing you actually go into the whole cantata instead of just sticking with the introductory choral as even most orchestras are wont to do. Very tasteful with the dynamics and tonal choices all around! :kickass: Obviously you recognize what's always been grand about classical music and instead of overpowering the quiet sections, you let the emphasized sections build and grow.

Brilliant. Excellent work!

Thanks guys! For the choir I used Voices of the Apocalypse. The orchestra was Reason 4 with just a preset I found in it. Guitars, bass and synth is Axe-fx.

Artean: I had heard of Therion earlier doing a cover but I haven't for, some reason (probably spelling l a z y), heard it until today. Therion has a really cool, "Verse" that builds up and builds and builds up and...
There's just no climax in it. I wonder who came up with that brilliant idea doing the "chorus" even smaller than the verse...

Apsu: Yeah, at first I planned on just doing O Fortuna. But I thought it became too short. So I added the next movement, Fortune plango vulnera, aswell.