Anyplace but Here

one man stands

Twins Still In It
Feb 14, 2002
Albert Lea, MN
Visit site
Ok forgive me if this is gay, but I have this image in my head everytime I play this song. For a video, I think this would be so cool. There would be a huge pirate ship sailing the open sea, the mast would have the new logo on it, basically the new back drop. The ship would be called the Black Dahlia. All the guys would be on the deck playing and dressed up as different pirates, John with a eye patch, charlie could have a parrot on his shoulder, frank and rob already look like pirates. And this would be the kicker, scott with a peg leg doing his infamous stomp. Every time I hear it I picture them on a ship sailing full force to a new place to be "anyplace but here". I am not on crack or drunk, I just had to share my video idea, oh and during the break in the middle, they could show the guys pushing Lars off the plank.

... when it comes to lars... that would be a great relief for all human kind.. heh..

Well. Thanks.

Nah man, your idea is cool. But it does sound like you're on drugs!! Give me some!! LOL.

Phxthrax said:
Stoned maybe? :)

Damn!! C'mon now!!:erk:

No it is just what I think about when I listen to music. I think about how I would do a video cuz man most video's suck, and I know I could do so much better. Does anybody else do this? I know everybody hears a song and gets something different out of them, and it is cool to hear what other people think.

one man stands said:
Damn!! C'mon now!!:erk:

No it is just what I think about when I listen to music. I think about how I would do a video cuz man most video's suck, and I know I could do so much better. Does anybody else do this? I know everybody hears a song and gets something different out of them, and it is cool to hear what other people think.

Sorry man, didn't mean to offend! Yeah I do that too. Depends on the tune as to what pops into my head. Black Dahlia, a "dark, heavy" feeling. Cadillac Rock Box, an upbeat, almost "happy" tune. Like I said, depends on the song.