anything sort of brutal/extreme but

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
still like type o negative out there , i am willing to listen to it..soon....

:headbang: :headbang:

Warrel's activity gets rebirth thread happy pappy.

Is type O any good? will a respected music vet please stand up?

i havent heard all their shit, but it seems pretty inconsistent. some songs are really awesome, but a lot are pretty bad too. some good songs have really bad parts too. derick and cara like em.

Type O kicks fucking ass. I remember when Bloody Kisses came out, that album was fucking epic. I even remember hearing that shit on the radio (KISW) when it came out.

quote]

I like older Type O Negative. I've seen them live opening for Pantera, Fear Factory, & headlining with Coal Chamber. I love Bloody Kisses, October Rust, Origin Of the Feces, Slow Deep & Hard. Not being arrogant, but I've had alot of sex to Bloody Kisses & October Rust. The last few releases like World Coming Down, Life Is Killing Me, etc.. had some good songs. But I'm getting tired of there same old "doomy/prolonged/woe is me, etc...sound. I could relate way back when to songs like "Unsuccessfully Coping with Infidelity/I Know Your Fucking Someone Else", Wolf Moon, Blood & Fire, etc... I also love the covers of Summer Breeze, Black Sabbath (The Satanic Perspective), Cinnamon Girl, Highway Star, Light My Fire. I might give the new release a listen.

Type O kicks fucking ass. I remember when Bloody Kisses came out, that album was fucking epic. I even remember hearing that shit on the radio (KISW) when it came out.

quote]

I like older Type O Negative. I've seen them live opening for Pantera, Fear Factory, & headlining with Coal Chamber. I love Bloody Kisses, October Rust, Origin Of the Feces, Slow Deep & Hard. Not being arrogant, but I've had alot of sex to Bloody Kisses & October Rust. The last few releases like World Coming Down, Life Is Killing Me, etc.. had some good songs. But I'm getting tired of there same old "doomy/prolonged/woe is me, etc...sound. I could relate way back when to songs like "Unsuccessfully Coping with Infidelity/I Know Your Fucking Someone Else", Wolf Moon, Blood & Fire, etc... I also love the covers of Summer Breeze, Black Sabbath (The Satanic Perspective), Cinnamon Girl, Highway Star, Light My Fire. I might give the new release a listen.

I heard an interview with some of the new album's shit on Sirius 27 (Hard Attack) when I was stuck in traffic not too long ago. New album sounds pretty good.

derick and cara like em.

lets-bee-friends.gif

neal's a dirty liar!

As far as I'm concerned they only wrong they've done is the majority of the "World Coming Down" album, but there's plenty who enjoy that one as well....