Women of "METAL": What music do you like to "F#&K/SCRUE/SEXX/ETC.." Listen to?????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hello Ladies,
What kind of music do you like to "FUCK/SCREW/SKROGG/BUMPUGLIES/ETC..." TO??????

My favorited include: Type O Negative, Nevermore/Sanctuary/, Dokken, Guns N' Roses/L.A. Guns/Hollywood Rose, etc...

Zane-X

No disrespect, but one of my earliest "girlfriends/sex partners/fuck buddies" love to F*&K to Slayer/Reign in Blood, Death Angel/Ultra violence. Other ladies I have been intimate with have liked: Type O Negative/Bloody Kisses & October Rust, Guns N' Roses/Appetite For Destruction, Queensryche/Operation:mindcrime I & II, and Queensryche/Rage for Order, Led Zeppelin/ZOSO (IV), & Shark Island/Law of The Order, Babylon A.D., Tora Tora, Sea Hags, Bang Tango/Psycho Cafe/Dancing On Coals, etc...

I really should have sex with Pentagram on...

True Doomy Sex.

Then again, I may start thinking about Bobby Liebling in the middle of the act, so it might not be a good idea.

I changed my mind... thinking about Bobby Liebling would be awesome. He is one sexy motherfucker, even in his old age of now.

47v2lo5.jpg

Sexy as fuck...

I want to have sex to viking metal so I can totally pretend that I'm a mighty norse warrior and who's pillaging, plundering, and having nonconsensual sex with a village wench.