What metal music do you most like listening to in your car ?

KL70

New Metal Member
Jan 30, 2008
What admired metal music (and also any non-metal music) do you currently most like listening to when you're driving in your car, either to relax, or get yourself in a good driving mood and please say WHY for anything named.

Anything, really.

Now that I think about it, classic metal like Judas Priest or Motorhead probably work best for the car.

Mostly classic rock, but mostly catchy stuff metalwise, as Vs said. Black Metal is reserved for teh darckness.

Oh shit, I'm really all over the place in my car. I listen to Prog, Shred, Death Metal, Thrash, ect. I love driving to some good intricate shit. It gives me goosebumps. Sometimes it's hard to listen to grym raw shit production black metal in my car though. For Black Metal something like Graveworm will work in my car, but nothing like Burzum or Ildjarn.

Also, most of my music listening or "absorbing" is done in my car. When I'm home I will play a lot of music from my computer while I'm on it, but it doesn't consume me like it does when I drive.

Anything really but if drunk and with friends lotsa gay shit like Hammerfall and Blind Guardian or fast/simple death metal like Vader/Bolt Thrower.

If I haven't listened to something in a while I will usually pull a CD out of my collection and put that in the car. Usually I have anywhere between 8-10 CDs in my car and about 5-6 CD-Rs (which I probably need to switch out btw)

Right now, though, I'm listening to shit I've recently acquired so I can get that stack of CDs next to my computer to disappear into my CD binders.

Nick Drake for non metal driving enjoyment,kinda soothing.
I listened to Dimension Zero in my car today and i noticed i drove faster than normal.

On Halloween two years ago I drove around the neighborhood blasting Dimmu Borgir out the car windows, scaring all the trick-or-treaters.

On Halloween two years ago I drove around the neighborhood blasting Dimmu Borgir out the car windows, scaring all the trick-or-treaters.
:lol: Cool, I like when it's warm and I can roll my windows down and blast stuff like that, not quite there yet, I've been listening to my Ulver-Nattens Madrigal CD in my hourly drives to and from college, I've also listened to it when I'm in the fitness center but sometimes it's a bit too staticy for that, when I get my Decapitated in and it gets warmer Nihility will be blasted.:kickass: