What metal music do you most like listening to in your car ?

I like to listen to anything fast and brutal, something that gives me an adrenaline rush which i can speed to. Driving slow in traffic calls for more catchy metal. I try to stay away from extreme necro production in the car. Doesn't go too well with car speakers.

One thing that really sucks about liking older metal is that the recordings are always quieter than newer recordings. For some reason, my iPod does not get very loud when I hook it up to the car, and I often have to settle for a volume that's woefully short of ear-splitting when listening to older stuff.

I like to listen to Opeth, Megadeth, Pantera, and alot of the old vintage metal, I mainly look for music that has good hooks or bad ass riffs, something easy on the ears.

To get to my house I have to drive through a hilly thick foresty long road,it's quite spooky at night.So I usually listen to black metal, ambient, or Old Opeth is great for these drives.

Right now, the six disks in the CD changer in my car are:

Crackdust - Dented Reality
Goretrade - Perception of Hate
Septycal Gorge - Growing Seeds Of Decay
Soils of Fate - Crime Syndicate
Insision - Ikon
Moondark - The Shadowpath

They've been in for a while, and I need to change them soon, since I've heard them way too much lately in the last couple weeks.

Well, I don't have anything that I specifically reserve for driving. I do make a general effort to pick CDs that will compliment how long I plan to be driving, however.

So you listen to Assück - Misery Index when you just have to take those 7-minute-there-7-minute-back trips too?!
:lol:the beauty of grind.

So who else has to wait until a song finnishes (or at the bare minimum wait until a change of riff or a break) before they can get out of their car?

I find that I do, unless I'm in a real hurry.