What do you usually do while listening to music?

What do you usually do while listening to music?

• Eating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laying in bed/sofa/etc

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Nothing, literally. I listen to music without doing anything else at the same time.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • TV

• Video Games

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Sport's

• Reading

• Drawing

• Browsing the Internet

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Muting a video and listening to my own music while watching that video

• Driving

• On the way to work, or on the way to somewhere

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Exercise

• Drinking Alcohol

• Smoking

• While thinking about how miserable my life is

• Working on the Computer

• Total voters
Usually driving. Forum and cooking (now), doing the laundry, walking the dog. Occasionally just lying down with the headphones.

Generally some mundane activity in a game. IE running around mining/herbing/collecting runes in Elder Scrolls Online. Just enough to keep the spatial part of brain occupied while listening.

The only game that I can listen to music with is Minecraft, and even there metal doesn't really gel with it. "Light" ambient in the main world and dark ambient in the underground work really well though.

Pretty much constantly. Unless its a game with a sweet soundtrack, I'm working and can't, or watching TV, I have speakers or headphones going. I'm the one in most of my friend groups who joyously controls the music for everyone.

Fun game BTW. If you're playing DJ with a group of people and fucked up enough to enjoy doing it, ask willing people to each give you an adjective then run an album that epitomizes it.

Read, walk, drive, exercise, anything to do with the computer that isn't recording or watching things.