What do you usually do while listening to music?

What do you usually do while listening to music?

• During work

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Computer

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • While driving

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • While breathing. Or in other words, I dont do anything else while listening to music.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • While eating

• While watching TV.

• While playing a game console

• While sleeping

• While Im at home in general and doing various things.

• While smoking or drinking Coffee

• While dancing

• While getting drunk

• Other

• Total voters

Yain

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel.
Hello guys......Im curious to know, what are you guys doing while listening to music?

personally Im usually on the computer while listening to music. Sometimes in the vehicle during a ride, as well.

What about you all?

I can't listen to music whilst playing games. I just end up not really concentrating enough on either!

Sometimes I listen to Music whilst playing a game if I'm doing a "grinding" activity, an example in the past being playing a Tekken game single player to increase my fight money to buy extra customisation stuff.

I can't listen to music whilst playing games. I just end up not really concentrating enough on either!
Sometimes you are in a situation in a video game where it is actually more entertaining to listen to your own music than listen to the game's music. For me, for example its when Im doing a repetitive activity like grinding.

Sometimes I listen to Music whilst playing a game if I'm doing a "grinding" activity, an example in the past being playing a Tekken game single player to increase my fight money to buy extra customisation stuff.
Yeah exactly. For me personally, When you're grinding, it gets tiring to hear the same sounds and music over and over again.

All of the above? Music is too important not to have whenever and wherever I need it!
Thats good......I dont always find myself listening to music at every single situation Im in.