• Yes. Guitar.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Yes. Drums.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes. Keyboards.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes. Vocals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Something else that is not in this poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yain

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel.
Hello Guys. Ive been thinking lately.....do you guys play any instruments? If yes, Im curious to know which one. Let me know.

Personally.........Im currently playing the keyboards sometimes, although I am very inexperienced and amateur about it. I just play it for fun and practice.

Drums and Guitar, but I guess I'll vote for drums since I play it more and have played it longer than guitar.

Guitar for me. On and off over the last 15 years or so. I'm just getting back into it after a five year break. Been learning some Dream Theater stuff but it's damn hard. Only fast solo I've perfected so far is Pull Me Under.

I must have tried pretty much every instrument there is, during my childhood. Never really managed to stay with one for too long, didn't have the patience. But now I've played guitar and actually stuck with it for a little over 2 years which I'm very happy about:D!

Guitar for me. On and off over the last 15 years or so. I'm just getting back into it after a five year break. Been learning some Dream Theater stuff but it's damn hard. Only fast solo I've perfected so far is Pull Me Under.
I tried to play the beginning keyboard solo of Neverworld song some time ago, surprisingly Ive played it pretty well, although in a much slower tempo than how it is on the song. PUll me Under though.....I dont know if theres something I can play the keyboard from that song. This might sound a little bit pathetic to you all but Ive never played an electric guitar in my entire life!

My little brother started playing the same time as I did, but he didn't take a break. He can transcribe and play pretty much anything now. Power metal solos, Dream Theater songs, the lot. I always used to joke that he'd be the next Power Quest guitarist (as we're from Chesterfield, where Andy Midgley used to live).

Ooh, I have one of those too - can play it all right, mostly Legend of Zelda tunes though!