What metal music do you most like listening to in your car ?

That's definitely true, but what's even worse is that when I listen to Prog or killer intricate stuff in my car a lot of times I don't pay good attention to the road because I lose myself in the music. I'm normally a really careful driver, but I was blasting ELP last week & I ran right through a red light of a very big intersection. Luckily it was very early in the morning & there were't too many cars there. I was stopped at the red light not paying attention when I saw the car next to me go from my peripheral vision (the car got a green arrow for a left turn) so I fucking went & this car I pulled out in front of honked at me. I was totally into the music & not paying any attention to the road at all it felt like... At least I didn't get a $190 ticket.

If you know your limits as a multi-tasker, respect those limits, especially in scenarios like this that put others in harm's way. This is why states have made laws against talking on a cell phone while driving. Too bad they can't control the contents of your stereo to protect others from your negligence.