What are you listening to the most at the moment?

Classic albums mostly. :

Don't Break The Oath
Sabotage
By Inheritance
Ancient Dreams
Eternal Devastation
Unquestionable Presence
Swallowed in Black
Court in the Act
Be Forewarned
Soul Sacrifice
Omega Conspiracy

Classic albums mostly. :

Don't Break The Oath
Sabotage
By Inheritance
Ancient Dreams
Eternal Devastation
Unquestionable Presence
Swallowed in Black
Court in the Act
Be Forewarned
Soul Sacrifice
Omega Conspiracy

I wouldn't call Killing Addiction classic, but fucking :kickass: all the way anyway, especially Mercyful Fate, Pentagram, Atheist, and Satan.

Overkill - Feed the Fire
Heathen - Break the Silence
Vinterriket - Winterschatten (Dark Bliss have you heard this?)
Pestilence - Consuming Impulse

Pretty much:

Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten
Suffocation - Pierced from Within
Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Kreator - Violent Revolution

Sonata Arctica - first three albums I haven't checked out anything after yet.
Amon Amarth - The Crusher
Blind Guardian
Ayreon
Slayer
October Falls
Obituary
Nevermore
Manowar
Helloween

Been listening to lots of music lately :)

Nope. But I've been hearing good things about Vinterriket in general. What's it like?

It's dark ambient with some black metal nuances done completely with keys, drums, and some vocals; I'm not sure if guitars are in there are not, but if they are, they mimic the keys and are hard to hear. It greats nice cold landscapes with a more aggressive start, and eventually slowing down to some dark ambient stuff. I kind of think of the album as a huge blizzard with high velocity winds, then calming down during the night with a light gentle snow fall. Perfect album for laying in bed before you sleep.

Rag on me all you want, but Deftones have been top of my list lately. They have an honesty and atmosphere to their sound; definately the only nu-metal band worth a nickel. White Pony is amazing, but I'm also diggin' the new one just as much!

Primordial is up there too. Really good folky black metal from Ireland. Spirit the Earth Aflame kicks the living shit out of me. Much better than The Gathering Wilderness.

Kreator too. I grew up on their thrashy stuff, but I'm really digging their more experimental work, like Endorama. Corrosion of Conformity and Dying Fetus too. Earth is constantly spinning in my rotation lately, so much better and fresher than Sunn O))). Ensiferum. Um...Muse is pretty good. Wyrd is awesome, black metal at its finest. Yeah, that's about it.

At the Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours (probably for about the last 2 weeks, between once and twice a day).

Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness
Mournful Congregation - The Monad of Creation
Heathen - Breaking the Silence

edit: plus what's in my lastfm.