Albums you can't stop listening to at the moment?.

It's actually less gay and catchy than older Sonata Arcitca material.

damn.jpg

Really? I've heard a few songs off of it through XM radio and the best song I heard was that Papyrus song, it is really good, but the rest I heard, Ityllphallic, Language of the Shadows and another one were just good but not spectacular. I'm eventually going to get it but I'm not sure if this tops AOTW, I'm expecting just a good solid release so I don't think I'll be disappointed.

what the fuck! you still dont have the CD?

^I wanted some old Satyricon, so I ordered some form Relapse last month, I'll be going to the mall soon and I'll get the new Nile there.

I've been listening to Behemoth - Demigod a lot. I've just barely started to penetrate the thick wall of sound (especially the fucking vocals, man, how many fucking layers are there?). I'm a bit reluctant to purchase The Apostasy because I hear it pales in comparison with Demigod, but I've liked what I've heard so far.

I still am wanting more blakc metal so I may delay the new Nile once more to get Dark Medieval Times, The Shadowthrone, and/or Burzum/Aske, if I get in the mood for Death Metal again I'll get the new Nile. I just don't buy as often as most of you on here. A CD buy a month is fine for me. But then again my birthday is in 19 days and I'll have plenty of money to spend.

I've been listening to Behemoth - Demigod a lot. I've just barely started to penetrate the thick wall of sound (especially the fucking vocals, man, how many fucking layers are there?). I'm a bit reluctant to purchase The Apostasy because I hear it pales in comparison with Demigod, but I've liked what I've heard so far.

You'll like The Apostasy if you like Demigod, plus the lesser vocal layering on the later should ease you into it better.

That's one ugly picture.

Anyways. I've realized I've been obsessively spinning Peste Noire - La Sanie des Siècles - Panégyrique de la Dégénérescence as well. It's so much better that Folkfuck Folie.

i dont think it's better than folkfuck follie. it's just different.
But i adore La Sanie des Siècles. Really great album, worthy of anyones time.

How does the new Nile compare to Nephren Ka and In Thier Darkened Shrines? Those 2 are CD's I am definitely picking up eventually, the songs I heard off ITDS were great, and Neprhen Ka has Karl Sanders growling all the time on it.:kickass:

They pale in comparison, but it is still excellent. If you plan to go that way, then I fully support that.