What is your favorite and least favorite At the Gates albums?

metal_wrath said:
your tastes suck

* check band sig for further information

you apparently are not tolerant of other peoples opinions, makiing you a close-minded idiot who should commit suicide to reduce the surplus population

*look at mirror for further information

The Red in the Sky is Ours is clearly the greatest album of all time.
Gardens of Grief
With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness
Slaughter of the Soul (used to be my favourite, but I seldom listen to it anymore. That being said, its still enjoyable)

dont listen to anything else.

Well, the voice of dissent has returned from a brief hiatus. Personally, Terminal Spirit Disease would be my choice. TRITSIO would be my least favourite - which isn't to say I dislike it at all, but I have yet to discover quite why it is wanked over quite so much on this board.

It's Ok, to be sure, but not any where near the work of genius that it is proclaimed to be - imo, of course.

Montu Sekhmet said:
you apparently are not tolerant of other peoples opinions, makiing you a close-minded idiot who should commit suicide to reduce the surplus population

*look at mirror for further information

Your solution is intolerant, kill yourself.

Carcassian said:
Well, the voice of dissent has returned from a brief hiatus. Personally, Terminal Spirit Disease would be my choice. TRITSIO would be my least favourite - which isn't to say I dislike it at all, but I have yet to discover quite why it is wanked over quite so much on this board.

It's Ok, to be sure, but not any where near the work of genius that it is proclaimed to be - imo, of course.

cant teach an old dog new tricks? :cool:

Mate, I've had TRITSIO for fucking years. It's good, but fuck - "no.1 / no.2 DM album of all time?" Get the fuck outta here!

I'm gonna go for With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness followed by Terminal Spirit Disease with The Red in the Sky is Ours a close third and Slaughter of the Soul bringing up the rear (even though its pretty good). I've not heard Gardens of Grief.

For the person who has no heard Gardens of Grief

Gardens of Grief is easily the most heavy and intence at the gates, the band at this point still resembles Grotesque alittle more technical and weird. No signs of melody at this point. The most evil ATG release. It's a mega ass kick right from the beginning.

Terminal Spirit Disease is my favorite
then With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness
then Slaughter of the Soul
then The Red in the Sky is Ours

I've never heard Gardens of Grief, but will need to check it out.