What is your favorite thrash albums?

Dunno about favourites but when I feel like thrash these days I typically reach for stuff like:
Sepultura - Schizophrenia

you know, i used to not like this album, in part because the recording quality is pretty low, however if you've got some nice speakers its an awesome album, for me it still takes a second to beneath the remains though.

You must hate the earliest stuff in that case.

i didn't say that, and overall recording quality is just one of the things that goes into the quality of the album. It's important to be able to hear everything. There's a pretty huge difference in recording quality for all of the 80's stuff, reign in blood is really good quality, theres grungey basement recordings after that period as well.

Ten I really enjoy in no particular order:

Megadeth - Rust in Peace (1990)
Metallica - Ride the Lightning (1984)
Tourniquet - Stop the Bleeding (1990)
Deliverance - Deliverance (1989)
Sacrament - Haunts of Violence (1992)
Opprobrium - Serpent Temptation (1988)
Metal Church - The Dark (1986)
Realm - Endless War (1988)
Seventh Angel - The Torment (1990)
Believer - Dimensions (1993)

Reactions: CiG
My Top 10

Annihilator – Alice In Hell
Destruction – Eternal Devastation
Celtic Frost – To Mega Therion
Kreator – Endless Pain
Metallica – Kill ’Em All
Nuclear Assault – Game Over
Overkill – The Years Of Decay
Slayer – Seasons In The Abyss
Sodom – Agent Orange
Sepultura – Beneath The Remains

Reactions: zerostatic
Metallica - first 5 albums
Destruction - all albums from the 80-s
Most of Sodom, Kreator and Tankard albums.
Iced Earth - first 5-6 albums.
Razor - everything
Anacrusis - all
Exodus - almost all. Great potential, that remained somehow not developed enough.
Despair - all
Megadeth - 1985 - 1992 albums.
Slayer - first 5-6 albums.
Tourniquet - almost all
Korrozia metalla - first 2 albums
Sepultura - Schizophrenia, Beneath the remains and Arise.
And so on ....

i've out-thrashed myself due to this thread...but yes keep listing. I like listening to bands discography, the best exodus album is still bonded by blood in my opinion, but they have a lot of good stuff, even in the 2000's.

I prefer Pleasures of the Flesh and Impact Is Imminent, but Bonded by Blood ain't bad.

Pleasures of Flesh is definetly a good album...my only complaint about Exodus is they tend overuse the chugga riffs...those riffs that are just downstrokes of the low string.

i've out-thrashed myself due to this thread...but yes keep listing. I like listening to bands discography, the best exodus album is still bonded by blood in my opinion, but they have a lot of good stuff, even in the 2000's.
For me Bonded by blood is also their best. With speed, melody, memorable songs and decent vocals :)