What is your favorite thrash albums?

All of Metallica's albums up till the Black album after that they sucked until Death Magnetic and Hardwired.

All of Slayers albums.

sorry my friend load destroys those embarrassing old man angst-thrash albums

slayer have been largely shit for at least 30 years as well while we’re on the subject

Reactions: CiG
sorry my friend load destroys those embarrassing old man angst-thrash albums

slayer have been largely shit for at least 30 years as well while we’re on the subject
That's your opinion man, Slayer still kicks ass, love all their stuff and have it all.

As far as the Load albums go, they're a load of shit.

As far as slayer and metallica go, i think metallica is still good on the black album but after that they are just boring and terrible, but maybe i should give them a chance. With slayer, season in the abyss is great but after that they are much more boring even though they have good tracks. I still think "bloodline" overall is a creepy and good song, its too bad that they over-used that style on the later stuff. Overall, i think god hates us all is a good album, yet it's hard to compare their later stuff to the first 5 which were all just great.

EDIT: actually i think newer slayer and "load" by metallica are pretty good, maybe i'm just more open minded than i used to be. Also, don't really know why people are against the post seasons of the abyss slayer stuff...it might not be as good as the 80's stuff, but it appears that all their albums are decent.

Last edited: