Testament - The New Order
Nuclear Assault - Handle With Care
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Kreator - Terrible Certainty
Destruction - The Antichrist
Dew Scented - Inwards
Pantera - Reinventing The Steel
Invocator - Weave The Apocalypse

If early Sepultura (before Roots) is considered thrash and not death metal, then there would definitely be a Sepultura album on this list; most likely Arise. I personally consider it death metal though.

Sepultura's very earlier works (Morbid Visions and Bestial Devastation) is death metal but I would say the rest of them are just heavy thrash metal albums.

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
Pissing Razors - Cast Down The Plague
Sepultura - Beneath The Remains
Sepultura - Arise
Sepultura - Chaos A.D
Slayer - Divine Intervention

I don't got too many thrash metal albums right now but I'll buy lots more by bands like Kreator, Overkill and Slayer in the future. I'm not really sure if Pantera and Pissing Razors can be considered thrash exactly but some of their material I guess can definately be called thrash.

Pretty cool how many of you mentioned Sepultura's Beneath The Remains album. Yeah, that is a masterpiece for sure. I didn't expect a lot of you to mention Slayer - Divine Intervention. Good album but it didn't get as much attention or praise as they deserve I think.

Metal Church - Blessing in Disguise
Metallica - Justice
Metallica - Master
Wrathchild America - Climbing the Walls
Powermad - Absolute Power

(Anyone who has never heard Powermad is missing out big time. The singer actually has a very high clean voice, unlike a raspy voice as in most thrash, but it works very well. He does use some rasp though. This is one hell of a CD)

Anthrax - Sound of White Noise
Death Angel - Act III
Megadeth - ummmm.... shit...!! the one with Lucretia on it !!
SLayer - Seasons in the Abyss

Bryant

Slayer-Show No Mercy
Overkill-Years Of Decay
Exodus-Bonded By Blood
Kreator-Coma Of Souls
Metallica-Ride The Lightning
Sodom-M-16
Sodom-Agent Orange
Destruction-Infernall Overkill
Kreator-Pleasure To Kill
Stone-Stone

MURAI said:
Sepultura's very earlier works (Morbid Visions and Bestial Devastation) is death metal but I would say the rest of them are just heavy thrash metal albums.

Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
Pissing Razors - Cast Down The Plague
Sepultura - Beneath The Remains
Sepultura - Arise
Sepultura - Chaos A.D
Slayer - Divine Intervention

I don't got too many thrash metal albums right now but I'll buy lots more by bands like Kreator, Overkill and Slayer in the future. I'm not really sure if Pantera and Pissing Razors can be considered thrash exactly but some of their material I guess can definately be called thrash.

Pretty cool how many of you mentioned Sepultura's Beneath The Remains album. Yeah, that is a masterpiece for sure. I didn't expect a lot of you to mention Slayer - Divine Intervention. Good album but it didn't get as much attention or praise as they deserve I think.

I can't believe I only mentioned Reign In Blood. I'll probably cop some flack now from those anti-Slayer fags now, but Divine... and all their releases for that matter are more than worthy of addition to this here post. Divine is, to me anyway, Reign In Blood Pt2. Relentless.

metallica - ...and justice for all, master of puppets
testament - the new order
slayer - seasons in the abyss, reign in blood
sepultura - arise
nevermore - politics of ecstacy
Sodom - code red
sanctuary - into the mirror black
At the gates - slaughter of the soul

No Order :

Slayer - Hell Awaits
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Exodus - Bonded By Blood