Drunk music

I'm typically not much of a drinker, and certainly not wont to engage in the tedium of what most consider "partying". That said, in my most solitary moments, I sometimes enjoy a bottle of fine red wine, accompanied by the mournfully misanthropic strains of Agalloch's The Mantle...

I'm typically not much of a drinker, and certainly not wont to engage in the tedium of what most consider "partying". That said, in my most solitary moments, I sometimes enjoy a bottle of fine red wine, accompanied by the mournfully misanthropic strains of Agalloch's The Mantle...

Wow.

You deserve a beating.

Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica and Amorphis are all cool to sing along to. Amorphis are always great but I pretty much only ever listen to power metal when drunk.

lol.

Because I only have few Metalhead friends when drinking, we used to play music that is known to everybody...but usually we listen to OPM (Original Pinoy Music)... but everybody can play their shit time to time...

They bring their CDs, I bring mine.... I usually bring Death, Thrash Metal CDs and Black Sabbath...

When I drink alone, it's usually some type of doom/rock type of thing, like Obsessed, Sabbath, Spirit Caravan, etc.

If I'm at a party, I enjoy thrash, epic heavy metal, and NWOBHM.

One of the best to listen to is Celtic Frost though.

Ok, enough fucking around:

Isengard - Vinterskugge
Storm - Nordavind
Darkthrone - Panzerfaust
Celtic Frost - Emperors Return
Thin Lizzy - Anything
Krokus - Metal Rendezvous/Headhunter
Kiss - s/t, either of the first two live albums
Scorpions - Fly to the Rainbow
Manowar - Anything
Judas Priest - Point of Entry/British Steel
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Ozzy - A good chunk of his solo stuff
Entombed - Clandestine
Unleashed - Where No Life Dwells
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late/Thirsty and Miserable
Pentagram - Sub-basement

Some people may chuckle at the middle of my list, but I'll be damned if easy rockin' isn't awesome hammered. Listen to 'Fire' from Metal Rendevous and tell me that isn't awesome.

EDIT:

Rvnning Wild - Gates To Purgatory/Branded and Exiled/Jolly Roger

I like pantera, down, judas priest, black label society, black sabbath, etc. I just like mid paced groovy type metal when drunk. Also, not metal though but I love alice in chains while being in drunken bliss.

Unleashed: across the open sea
Iron Maiden: killers
Satyricon: volcano, now, diabolical
Alice in Chains: facelift,dirt
Velvet Revolver: contraband,libertad
Celtic Frost: morbid tales

etc..

Destroyer 666
Amon Amarth
Immortal
Keep of Kalessin
Amorphis - Karelian Isthmus